Crash dump (again)

This is seriously taking the p*** now. I am on 11.3 and I was about to proceed on to a match and it says "A serious encounter has happened....... crash dump" I do not know how this has happened as I am sure I am updated to Java and Adobe. Could it be due to the reason that I have had a lot of leagues loaded. I havent complained about 11.3 but this same old error has just got me mad again. I am posting it here because in the bugs forum people rarelly reply.

Please someone get back to me asap as I want to get into my save.

Thanks

well the RAM IS 3.00GB and the computer has a system rating of 5.0. I have 21 nations downloaded by the way with and approximate player count of 67000

The problem is likely to be the extra nation database files you have downloaded.

No, I was playing it on the laptop in my house and then it just pops up out of nowhere, don't no what to do!
Grow up and spell properly

LOL

What would you reccommend as I am unsure why having 21 nations with a good computer system would cause a crash dump

The problem is not with the amount of files but probably with the actual files you have downloaded conflicting with each other in the database.

Try loading up a game without any custom-made DB files but a large number of built-in leagues and you shouldn't have a problem.

What would you reccommend as I am unsure why having 21 nations with a good computer system would cause a crash dump

I think he thought they were actual downloaded leagues, not the leagues the game has..

And i play with three times that many leagues with what sounds a less-abled laptop than yours and I dont have any problems...

Grow up.. Unless your going to use your supreme intellect to offer a helping hand

Do 1. I'm having a laugh George, it's Sunday I'm just gonna chill. The kid brought it on himself by making a stupid thread talkin ****. (no pun intended). He probably downloaded the game illegally anyway that's why it could be happenin, anyway, I'm not arsed (no pun intended).

If you use your eyes and stop being a **** you would realise that you are just acting immature when I am looking for help and you cant even spelly 'maybe' correctly now go away kid

Listen son, it was a typo, these things happen all the time. I'm not gonna spell check on a forum when grammar is irrelevant here.

Do 1. I'm having a laugh George, it's Sunday I'm just gonna chill. The kid brought it on himself by making a stupid thread talkin ****. (no pun intended). He probably downloaded the game illegally anyway that's why it could be happenin, anyway, I'm not arsed (no pun intended).

Then dont post on the thread?

If you have Steam - verify the game cache, reset Steam, verify the game cache a second time. Defragment the cache and if that doesn't work, your harddrive as well.

If you don't have Steam, re-install and defragment your drive.

I'm having similar problems I'm afraid. Have never had a problem with crash dumps since SI went over to Sega. Even 11.2 I was happy with without a problem.

Since 11.3 I have lost 3 saved games. (ie unable to load the next day) No reason as to why. Seperate leagues selected in each. 2 games single game, and the other online. Again, I've never had this problem before (apart from good reasons, ie wife pulling the plug during a save.)

And my other issue has been the crash dumps. Random crash dumps. One day can be fine, next day I might not get past a certain day on the calendar, then randomly I can? Bizarre stuff. I do have a bee in my bonnet thogh in relation to 11.3 because, as I say, I never had a problem with 11.2, but we appear to have taken a step back. Soooooo many goals from corners, centre backs scoring more than midfielders combined!!

I'm not bitter because FM has filled me with so many wasted hours over the years that we can allow the guys 1 f*@* up year. I'm writing this one off as a bad year and look forward to FM12. :)

Archived