First Place in the EPL with 2 games to go and my top goalscorer has 9 goals

Do you run your club with a heavy player rotation ethic? Mighty reason, ie the players aren't getting a run long enough to be consistent. Oh well whatever you are doing you must be doing it well. :)

well i rotate when there not 93% or over, and Sanchez is 23(6) for app in the EPL out of a possible 36 games

Do you run your club with a heavy player rotation ethic? Mighty reason, ie the players aren't getting a run long enough to be consistent. Oh well whatever you are doing you must be doing it well. :)

This was my problem. I won the BSP play-offs and I had 3 strikers on 10 goals, with 2 more and 1 defender on 9. It seemed weird seeing my top the 'goals scored' table but my players nowhere near the golden boot.

There's not too much abnormal about this, surely. In my current save, my star central midfielder was my highest scorer two seasons ago - and my wide midfielders always accumulate a few when they push forward or run into the box as well. My forwards are there to create goals for teammates as much as they are to score themselves.

I do tend to rotate strikers, of course, along with wide midfielders they are my most rotated position.

On one game I had a similar thing. Won the league with my top scorer only getting 11 goals in all comps. I just had a great defence, a quality midfield, but strikers who didn't click. I think most players chipped in though, I remember Shelvey banging in the league winner in the 3rd minute of injury time in the last game of the season. Legend. Then proceeded to spend oodles on 2 world class regen strikers who got 90 goals between them, and about 50 assists. Legends. Problem solved.

Oh right, so probably a slightly higher amount of rotation than most, definately more than me if I was a premier league squad, but I rotate the lower the league I am, currently Blyth Spartans. But after this save or as I move up I will probably rotate the same amount, it appears to help my teams alot, by necessarily individuals but the is no I in team.

Oh right, so probably a slightly higher amount of rotation than most, definately more than me if I was a premier league squad, but I rotate the lower the league I am, currently Blyth Spartans. But after this save or as I move up I will probably rotate the same amount, it appears to help my teams alot, by necessarily individuals but the is no I in team.
i like bringing youngsters through :p

I managed to win the Spanish Second Division B2 with an ultra defensive counter attacking formation that meant 9 seasons out of 10 i'd finish mid table.... on this occasion i won majority of games 1 nil, never conceded more than 2, never scored more than 2 and had a few dull 0-0 draws. I scored so few goals it looked ridiculous for a promoted team.

Archived