3 games in 4 days!!!!!

Yeah, I'm sure Ferguson can just phone the FA, and ask for a match to be moved on his convenience :3

In also sure the FA wouldnt schedule 3 matches in 4 days. The game doesnt handle match re-arranging all that well. This is a game after all so what is the matter with allowing the player to make the crazy sane?

In also sure the FA wouldnt schedule 3 matches in 4 days. The game doesnt handle match re-arranging all that well. This is a game after all so what is the matter with allowing the player to make the crazy sane?

Um... Because IRL, managers don't get to move matches around?

I would agree with a "please move the match" request to FA, but definetly not an editor.

Um... Because IRL, managers don't get to move matches around?

I would agree with a "please move the match" request to FA, but definetly not an editor.

The game doesnt do certain things well; leaving this up to the imaginary FA just risks making the game more buggy. Im a believer in trusting the human player. It is their (our) game, after all.

Or, when added Cup fixtures are required, maybe the game AI could make sure all available Saturdays; then all available Tues, Weds....

You think this is weird?? Check this out:

2 games in the same day in the same hour :O

I played one and the AssMan Played the other and we played with the same players too...

that is brilliant, good job you have omnipotent players. Someone will be on this thread shortly to point out that someone in history has been seen in two places at once and therefore this is not a bug.

You could be going around the world in less than one day if you manage both at club level and internationally :p

It's part of an ongoing plan to develop youth players by introducing extreme fixture congestion perhaps?

i think maybe it should be a ppm

"hello you wanted to see me"

"i would like you to try to be in two places at once"

"i don't think it would benefit my game"

"i would like you to at least give it a try"

"i stand by what i said. I think i should leave now as the conversation isn't going very well"

You should try playing an ultra low league game.

I'm playing in the Evo-Stik League First Division North (essentially 2 levels below the blue square north/south).

This season, due to the number of competitions I've been entered into and the fact that I've done pretty well in them, if my keeper plays every game he will have close on 80 starts at the end of the season.

Right now I'm in the middle of November and he has 23 appearances, 17 of them in cup competitions.

Archived