Assistant Manager organising freindlies badly

Left my assistant manager to organise freindlies, i'm in the blue square prem after just getting promoted. Basically he organised a freindly for every other day through 2 and a half weeks and then left a gap of a week and a half till the start of the season. This exhausted my team and and led to a loss of form and morale which is great going into a new league.

Is this usual when leaving freindlies to the Assitant? I have mostly organised my own in the past, but it can be time consuming.

Left my assistant manager to organise freindlies, i'm in the blue square prem after just getting promoted. Basically he organised a freindly for every other day through 2 and a half weeks and then left a gap of a week and a half till the start of the season. This exhausted my team and and led to a loss of form and morale which is great going into a new league.

Is this usual when leaving freindlies to the Assitant? I have mostly organised my own in the past, but it can be time consuming.

time consuming? it's about 90 seconds - 2 minutes?

This is what I did in the end cancelled the last couple of games rested my squad a bit then gave them an easy freindly to build morale up again, which seems to work. Guess i'll have to watch what the assistant manager does next time.

Archived