Remove the negative points?

Is there any way to remove the negative points that some teams in Serie A were given? The point deductions are wrong and also (very intellegently) there was no allowance for the deduction programmed into the game. I was manager of Fiorentina and my record was something live 15-2-0 and then I lost a game and got fired due to our league position being so bad (because of the 19 or whatever points deducted). I've never used the editor but might get my lazy self to use it if I could deduct these points. I really want to manage Fiorentina but it's impossible right now.

Is there any way to remove the negative points that some teams in Serie A were given? The point deductions are wrong and also (very intellegently) there was no allowance for the deduction programmed into the game. I was manager of Fiorentina and my record was something live 15-2-0 and then I lost a game and got fired due to our league position being so bad (because of the 19 or whatever points deducted). I've never used the editor but might get my lazy self to use it if I could deduct these points. I really want to manage Fiorentina but it's impossible right now.

Archived