Pitch size

Basically I was trying out a formation with maximum pitch size. After 10 games it had failed miserably so I scrapped it. I started learning another formation which my team are almost fluid with only to realise I need to be using a much smaller pitch. For me to change my formation again so late in the season would just be a nightmare so I'm just going to have to stick with what I'm using now and hope for the best!

Basically I was trying out a formation with maximum pitch size. After 10 games it had failed miserably so I scrapped it. I started learning another formation which my team are almost fluid with only to realise I need to be using a much smaller pitch. For me to change my formation again so late in the season would just be a nightmare so I'm just going to have to stick with what I'm using now and hope for the best!

You can still play the formation you want and still play the way you want. There will just be more space.

Thats the problem.

Not necessarily. You will have the pay more attention to your opposition's tactics but it could be an advantage for you because if you have a few attacking players they will have more room to play. Also if it was too crowded then your creative players may struggle as could your team as you would be too close.

Archived