Game freezing

My game keeps freezing during the 3d match for a few seconds, sometimes even 10-15 seconds. I don't recall this happening before 11.3.

Has anybody else encountered this problem? Did you have the problem before 11.3?

Yes I get it from time to time and did before the patch as well.

It seems as though the game is still doing calculations when the match kicks off and it then freezes the match for up to 10-15 secs to complete its calculations before continuing with the match.

Closing any other applications that are running on the PC at the same time should help if you experience it a lot.

I've sometimes have the entire FM window go sort of "white-ish" and be unresponsive for a few seconds - it also does this on startup when I click to skip the intro. It's not just limited to matches either and was the case before the latest patch too. I'm not sure if this is the same as you're seeing, but it doesn't bother me too much, as it's pretty infrequent. It's more likely to happen when I'm running lots of other applications, and generally lasts between about 2 and 10 seconds on my computer, which is no biggie if it's once every now and then.

Archived