What would you do?

After 5 years at Ajax and 4 league titles, I got offered and took the Fiorentina job, I was expected to get them in a top half finish, scraped 4th so have a champions league playoff spot, but have just been offered the Bayern Munich job, so stay at Fiorentina and try to win the league with them, or go for Bayern?

Depends what you want really. If you want a game where you try to reach the top as quickly as possible, then move to Bayern. If you want to win leagues in loads of different countries, either stay and build your Fiorentina side up, or move to Bayern and keep your eyes open for a big job in Italy becoming available :)

The Champs League money will help a lot, and I've found managing in Germany quite dull to be honest, especially as Bayern as you have a great young team and plenty of cash, there's not challenge there. Go for Fiorentina, bring them some glory and then see what you can get.

Its not that simple Fiorentina are skint, they have -2 million in the bank, and I could go do with at least 5 players, I suppose its a challenge and the champion league might help

im in my second season with fiorentina, started sep 2010, during the first seaon we were losing between 1.5 mil and half a million a month!! so quite bad, but they have excellent youngsters and excellent youth facilities, but average training facilities!! im in the champions league also, so the financial side of things should rapidly improve. i trained d'agostino to left wing back and he was excellent there, been excellent most posistions from what i can remember.

I stuck at Fiorentina, built a decent squad on paper, then got Chelsea in the Champ league qualifier, gutted, so its Europa league pennies rather than the 6 mill for the group stage, ah well next season hopefully :-)

Archived