IanC/Crusaders 4-2-3-1 Asymmetric Tottenham Tactic

I have been using this tactic for 9 seasons now with Tottenham and have won everything and dominated the game. It has also been used with England and went on to win the World Cup whilst still managing Tottenham.

As you can see my first season in charge was perfecting the tactic and only had 86 points. After a few tweaks the tactic really took off.

totten10.png

europe10.png

I was not in charge of the 2018 campaign

world_10.png

totten10.jpg

For this to work I also suggest you use my training routines and using my player filter all positions search.

This has only been used as Tottenham and England and not with any other team. If it fails to work with any other team then dont complain about it to me.

http://fmdiscussion.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11

Boys - thats the tactic download

Cant see any player filters or training routines? care to post ianc5571

the filters and training are on the website in op, am i ok to post those links? i shall remove the one above for now incase its not

This is a great tac. I am amazed that a Tactic built in the TC can be so effective. Really nice.

One question though. Do u never change ur player roles? I might change the AMC to a TQ to fit my incredible gifted regen

Which folder do I put the Search Filter download in and what does it do in-game?

Hey Dude, you have the search filter? Can you upload it?

The download link is not working for me. Really appreciate your help :)

I will have a look at all the links again for you all.

Sorry been away from my computer since I uploaded.

I never gave any tactical shouts during the game I just let the team do their thing. The player search filter was used for getting a player in that suited the role. If anyone who has downloaded it wants to help improve it then please do. I have only tried it with Tottenham and England so might not work for other top teams and lower teams.

Played 10 so far, won 8 lost 2, scored 30 let in 9. My two loses one came against one of my main rivals. I have a pretty strong tottenham team in 2015 (been with tottenham 2 seasons prev and finished 4th and 5th)

only change i have made it to change the corner routine!

Just noticed that in your second and third season you won EVERY league game, getting 114 points! Did you do that the the majority of original Tottenham players??

Steve

Yeah two seasons in a row with only wins, not a single draw or loss. Is that even possible without cheating? Looks impressive.

Played 3 games so far. As said again, I sold most of my top earners...

1st game vs Sunderland, won 5-1

2nd game away vs Villa (league leader with 6 goals scored 1st game), 4-1

3rd game European super cup, got left midfield sent off 1st min, played the game as 10 players, won 2-1 vs Juventus.

I give it a try with my Vitesse team from Holland

Do yo use OI? and match preparation? and the pitchsize?

thanks

As he said before. No OI no match preparation, pitchsize is tottenhams.

@ian: can u upload ur filters packed in one filter file? its quote annoying to add every single filter manually (there are about 30+ )?

As he said before. No OI no match preparation, pitchsize is tottenhams.

@ian: can u upload ur filters packed in one filter file? its quote annoying to add every single filter manually (there are about 30+ )?

I can find Ian's comment about not using any touchline shouts, but no direct mention of OI's.

Ian, could you confirm whether you do not use OIs at all, or if you have your AssMan do them by default?

I have been looking for a quality Tactic Creator tactic, so going to give this one a full whirl :thup:

Questions:

1) Do you change players role in the match as you have different types of players and choose the one most suited to them?!

2) The offside does get me a few red cards, and also a few CCC to the AI directly 1 on 1 against my goalie....tick it off?!

I dont know IanC personally and saw his consistant results so that I tried it out. I use tottenham as I chose it already and intepremented it in my 2nd season. I came 2nd in the league and lost a few games. I had to buy some new players to fit into this tactics. But I won 2 CL and 1 UEFA cup in these 3 years. Came 2nd for 2 seasons, behind Arsenal.

And the most importantly, I also got England into the WC final to play vs the ghost team Germany. Will play this game tonight!

So far I haven't tried too many of the popular tactics on this site, however I feel this one is one of the consistant and stable ones. What I meant is that I use tottenham as well, but a worse squad than the author one. I managed to win Champions league 3 in 4 years, in which the odd one I won the Euro Cup. Champions league I did beat Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid on the way.

IN the league I hvaen't been too lucky, won only 1 in 4 years, the other 3 got 2rd to Arsenal or ManU.

Archived