FM Overhaul??

Now, Ive always loved FM...My question is...basically the first overhaul came with CM4 If i remember correctly....Since then, FM's interface and panel has basically stayed the same..Im not talking about features or ME, but basically the interface, and how we navigate throughout the game...and perhaps small ME changes...Hope you guys know what im talking about :)

Now, Ive always loved FM...My question is...basically the first overhaul came with CM4 If i remember correctly....Since then, FM's interface and panel has basically stayed the same..Im not talking about features or ME, but basically the interface, and how we navigate throughout the game...and perhaps small ME changes...Hope you guys know what im talking about :)

There is no question here...

SORRY guys lol..Its 2am here in melbourne and was half asleep..My question is....when can we expect a complete overhaul of the game??

There's no real way to ever know that.

As more new features get added each year the need for a new interface increases. When things are deemed to be cluttered or un-intuitive then a new interface is designed.

In terms of a complete overhaul. I would speculate that SI works on an "overhaul" all the time in the background whilst delivering the incremental yearly updates. However, now that the series is mature it is important from their point of view not to alienate current fans by changing the game completely!

Archived