Something i still dont understand that much...

Im talking about jumping and heading. what do the stats represent exactly?

i assumed that jumping was their ability to win an ariel challenge and heading was the control of heading the ball, for example a defender has 18 for jumping and 8 for heading, he would win most ariel battles but wouldnt be as adept at heading the ball to safety once he won the ariel battle.

example 2 a striker has 18 jumping and 18 heading, he would also win most ariel battles but with a 18 heading stat he is more accurate with his headers, thus improving his chances of scoring.

obviously their are a few other factors to take into consideration.

so that is my take on it but im not sure if its correct, if it isnt i think it should be lol

could anyone else who understands the attributes and the way they work care to shed some light?

That's basically the way it works. Other attributes factor into everything though - a player is more likely to win a header if he has good positioning (so he's in the right place at the right time to head the ball), anticipation (if he reacts before everyone else, he'll win the header regardless of how good his heading is), strength (so he can out muscle opposing players) and so on.

Archived