possible new features for FMH 2012 PSP

I dont know whether there has been a feature request thread already for FMH 2012 for PSP but

My requests for additions for the next game will be as follows

1. More filters for the player lists

(Player's requested wages, Club requested player transfer fee)

2. A new unlockable: Talent Spotter

With the intro of the coach report star ratings, I thought a "talent Spotter unlockable would be relatively useful where if unlocked, the player doesn't have to scout players to know their ability stars, if at your current club.

PS: if there is a thread similar to this, please alert me and i will transfer it there.

thanks

Ivan in Singapore

1. stadium builder.

2. the way jobs are given has to be improved its currently very unrealistic and unrewarding when building up from lower leagues.

3. the boring and predictable regen system replaced.

4. the big clubs buy good players.

5. manage Argentina and Brazil.

6. a go on holiday option to only apply for Champions League clubs would be very helpful.

7. the scouts will scout players and compare them and place them within the hierarchy of talent worldwide not just your squad.

8. you get quality players through YOUR youth team, this will have to work with #3, Youth Policy Rating and Training Facilities.

9. improvable training facilities

10. viewable world player of the year history.

11. more interaction with media and board but not too much.

12. swap deals

13. screenshot

14. superior transfer feedback

I think for all these to be done we'll have to be seeing FM12 on the NGP ! ! ! ! !.

1. I don't think 1 is needed, it kind of kills the fun bargaining and cocking things up.

2. Same with 1, it kind of kills the fun searching for players.

1. i understand now why maybe its not feasible

2. thats why its an unlockable, means once you unlock it, its optional to toggle or not toggle it, so i dont see why it cant be in the game.

Ivan in Singapore

Why do people only comment on other peoples opinions and not offer any of their own ? ... me thinks you need to ________ well we wont go there feelings can be so sensitive these days.

#5. I must be missing something then. I have unlocked International Management and only get to be manager of European Nations. I look at the Brazil and Argentina teams information page and the space next to manager has a dash. I haven't loaded the Brazilian league so that could be my problem but you should be able to manage them without that because Brazilian players spawn even if you dont load their league.

#6. My Go On Holiday options dont have a Champions League option. There is the three options that deal with rejecting transfer bids, two that deal with buying players and the other that applies for higher reputation clubs. This makes no effort to weed out CL clubs. I use this feature when moving from one country to another when my reputation is built up. I have to constantly reject small clubs nobody cares about like Leeds and Brighton ... SMIRK.

#8. I have got 4 quality players through my reserve teams since FM07. I probably should have made that more clear " you get MORE quality players through your reserve team ". The length of time you're at a club should also go towards bringing through youth players as well as the other things to keep it balanced.

If you can correct me please do be as candid as you like.

As you wish.

Article (Please note it was done before the iPhone game was announced).

gallery_1_1_99086.png

5- You need the Brazil league loaded

6-There is an apply to bigger clubs option but that needs refined not going having a new button.

8- In 3 seasons at Chelsea I have had the same amount (4) with 3 great and one Premier League standard.

I am responding to him who has flamed me when it wasn't needed and done so under his alias who hated FMH and complained about everything. The fact is I don't go attacking people like him so I am not being a hypocrite.

In definition you responded to his sharp tongue, which from these forums I would say you are the same, I dont know about previous grudges or school yard nonsense, I go by what I read, lets not forget the bashing you did to that fella who made the new fan site, you were nothing but sharp short and hostile towards him.

So here is another for you

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I never had a go at Kier at all, in fact I wished him good luck just asked him why he was doing it after his history for it/competition with Vibe etc.. and he proved me right by creating another few forums since he then and a blog. End of the day Daniel attacked me and if someone attacks me unprovoked I am not going to lay low, I am going to defend myself and seeing as I help lots of people out and spend my own money to do so I feel I at least deserve a little bit of respect.

Respect is always earned not bought, and the only thing you do to your only rep by "not laying low" or " defending ureslef" isto damage it, if someone wants to be an internet warrior against you take it on the chin and they'll soon get bored.

I said I have helped lots of people with guides/content too.. I don't care about reputation at the end of the day if someone wants to attack me then they will get it back but my reputation is on owning the best FMH forum and posting lots of content.

I said I have helped lots of people with guides/content too.. I don't care about reputation at the end of the day if someone wants to attack me then they will get it back but my reputation is on owning the best FMH forum and posting lots of content.

Jesus trying to reason with Minors is like trying to get blood from a stone, im done

Sorry what? You didn't have to stick your nose in anyway but you did. Also I am not a minor I am 18, well done on that but what does age have to do with anything on the internet? It doesn't, all that matters is contributions and mine far outweighs yours.

well done on that but what does age have to do with anything on the internet?

Maturity

Also this has nothing to do with what you have or what anyone has contributed, infact it started as a little advice stating that with previous posting history you were not one to comment on another poster being "sharp tongued", I'm not sure where you got it in your head that this was about contribution and what and who outweighs who, which points back to "Maturity", and more so how you respond or handle these kinds of situations, which in this case does point back to your age, in the fact that barely an adult you are yet to find reason in these kinds of posts.

Age has very little to do with maturity, you can be more mature at 16 than a 25 year old. End of the day an internet site is about contribution, if users contribute then a site will be more popular and therefore the highest contributing will more than likely climb up the rank so contributing is key to any site so yes everything does relate back to contribution as if we never posted here then it would be closed and this contribution helps towards the site staying alive. The fact is I am mature, I run a popular website so I have to be but I don't take kindly to people sticking their nose in on others' buisness doing nothing to help (a la you) or people flaming people for no reason (a la Daniel_MUFC), I am not going to change for you and I have been on sites a lot longer than you so I think I know the ups and downs.

but I don't take kindly to people sticking their nose in on others' buisness doing nothing to help (a la you) or people flaming people for no reason (a la Daniel_MUFC), I am not going to change for you and I have been on sites a lot longer than you so I think I know the ups and downs.

When you post in a public forum it becomes everyone's business especially those of the reader. I know your young but one day all this will make sense to you, asumptions also dont get you very far in life (a little tip for you there ;) ). Not sure what your meaning by "rank" or what this "high rank" will get you, you lost me there.

Archived