Computer performance and Estimated game speed

I am starting a new save on patch 11.3 and plan to be Bayern and I want most of the european nations downloaded so overall I got an approximate player count of 67000. However the game speed and computer performance is only half a star but when I play the game it doesnt seem to go slow. Can I know whether people think this will affect me at some point of the save or is it one of them things where I should jst ignore?

Thanks in advance btw

I can only say from experience. In a save i had back on 11.2(makes no diff what patch it is), i loaded about 70k players, and i was given half a star! 5 seasons in the game was running like a dream.

I can only conclude that the star system means jack sh*t. BTW, most of the European nations would mean a helluva lot more than 67,000 would it not? In anycase, i think you'll be fine if you have a decent system.

I ignore some of the minor European countries and apart from the country I am managing in, I upload only the premier league of every other country. But the only thing is I am sure my laptop is quite good but how do I check to see whether the system is good or not?

i agree star means nothing, ive run loadsa leagues , 110000 players loaded , runs smooth as, just ignore it, if u have a pretty decent laptop it will be ok, im upto about season 20, although its slower than it was when i started its still pretty fast

same here i have nearly all of europe loaded and rating is only half a star so i did an experiment and started with only 1 league loaded english league and i can honestly say after 11 seasons with each one the game seems to be only about 7-10 seconds slower at the most so i think the rating system is not showing a true indication of how the game will run i dont have any jitters or slowing of the 3d match highlights either and my computer is about 4-5 years old now will be buying a new computer this year going to spend about 5,000 - 6,000 dollars on a beast i will build myself.

Archived