Corners on Mixed Resulting In Lots of Goals

I have corner aim on mixed but my CB has scored 26 goals in 48 games this season but lots are from free kicks as well. The goals from corners are.

My Team on 12

2nd on 10

3rd on 8

4th on 8

5th on 7

I am playing in Brazil so in the state championship the goals from corners were.

Cruzeiro on 12

My Team on 10

3rd on 8

4th on 8

Has anybody else noticed a big amount of goals when corners are on mixed? My CB has great physical skills but on has 8 for heading despite being 6 foot 4. He has scored some from knock downs with his feet and like I said also from free kicks. Does this border on an exploit somehow? I am not sure it does as surely you should have the option to have someone attack the far post and have corners on mixed. Just looking for some opinions.

I have corner aim on mixed but my CB has scored 26 goals in 48 games this season but lots are from free kicks as well. The goals from corners are.

My Team on 12

2nd on 10

3rd on 8

4th on 8

5th on 7

I am playing in Brazil so in the state championship the goals from corners were.

Cruzeiro on 12

My Team on 10

3rd on 8

4th on 8

Has anybody else noticed a big amount of goals when corners are on mixed? My CB has great physical skills but on has 8 for heading despite being 6 foot 4. He has scored some from knock downs with his feet and like I said also from free kicks. Does this border on an exploit somehow? I am not sure it does as surely you should have the option to have someone attack the far post and have corners on mixed. Just looking for some opinions.

It's only an exploit when you know from someone else how to exploit it, if you found it yourself with good intentions then you haven't exploited anything.

I know people consider it an exploit with aiming to far post and having your best header of the ball attack far post. I have my worst header of the ball and corners on mixed it just seems a bit weird.

I think corners have become far more successful in general with this patch.

3/4 of the way through my MLS season I have 14 goals from corners...

2nd has 8

3rd/4th have 7

5th 6

But unlike what others are saying It's not my CB's getting them all, have a total of 6 goals total from by 2 starters and 1 rotation CB. Plus I get them from all over, guys standing on near or far post, near/far attackers, even the keeper mark has 1-2.

Just one of those things that that went from rare to over done in the balancing efforts seems like to me.

Edit: Oh, my corner instructions are default, so mixed aim, aside from just where my players are positioned.

I know people consider it an exploit with aiming to far post and having your best header of the ball attack far post. I have my worst header of the ball and corners on mixed it just seems a bit weird.

I don't really understand this though, because in real life, a manager will ask his corner taker to aim towards the best header of the ball and if thats by the far post, then so be it.

EDIT: The aiming to best header bit i mean.

I don't really understand this though, because in real life, a manager will ask his corner taker to aim towards the best header of the ball and if thats by the far post, then so be it.

EDIT: The aiming to best header bit i mean.

Very rarely is a player good enough to pop it into the same spot every corner like FM though. Usually they are just somewhere in the middle, with many hit long or short.

Archived