Journeyman Thread ?

I'd also ask in the careers thread as plenty of people are doing journeymans in there and they will give you a good idea of where to begin

careers thread ? are you talking about a specefic career thread or a team thread?

im looking start at the bottom in south america or scandanavia...that sort of thing.

thanks

careers thread ? are you talking about a specefic career thread or a team thread?

im looking start at the bottom in south america or scandanavia...that sort of thing.

thanks

In that case you should load a few leagues from around the globe and pick a team to start with in a region your comfortable with but make sure you load the bigger euro leagues if your intending on heading to them for example if you want to manage in England but want to make a name for yourself 1st then you could try Finland and hope you do enough to garner interest from other leagues that may give you a good stepping stone to the Premiership

If you give me a bit more info on what type of goals your aiming for in a save i could maybe help you with something more specific

Archived