SI, please get rid of the stupid fans and private player chats for the games sake!!!!

I have seen some odd ones in my time but the new patch seems to be silly season.

Fans unhappy I got rid of Radoslav Kovac at the start of the second season. He played 2 games in total in the first season and hardly pulled up any trees when he did. I got 400,000 for him which I thought was pretty good and yet the fans think he is some kind of god!!

I'm 2-0 up against Chelsea at home. I draw 2-2. The fans are concerned. Concerned about what, getting a point against one of the best teams in the League?!

Robbie Keane scored 30 odd goals in the first year on loan. The transfer for 6million is already made in the patch so even if I have a choice he still joins. However the fans think he is a poor buy, presumably because he comes from Tottenham. I mean come on us Hammers are fickle at times but not if a player scores 30 odd goals.

I call in Demba Ba because my Assistant wants him to stop being offside. He is, a lot,,,,, and the chat option is plainly "I want you to stop being offside so often". He replies "I don't think it's going to benefit my game!" How can NOT being offside so often not benefit his game?! He now has the hump because I asked him to at least give it a try.

With PPM's why can we not apply them as we see fit. I mean half my strikers can't shoot straight but it seems I can't ask them to do something different unless the Ass Man suggests it. And let's face it I am the Manager, if I suggest something especially as reasonable as my request to Demba Ba the player should heed it, after all they are professional.

Do we really need the fans ridiculous input or the bizarre player chats....? Please please please improve them or just delete them altogether.

Archived