Is it just me?

Selective memory imo. It's easy to remember when it happens, and easy to forget when it doesn't.

I make my 3 subs very often, and very very rarely get an injury after. The amount of times it happens to me is completely on par with the laws of probability.

Hasn't happened to me but has to the AI 10mins to go they were down to 10 men after a red card used all there subs and 2 players got injured mainly due to the fact i told my players to go in hard on everyone as it was chelsea and they was 1 point clear with liverpool as there last fixture so a couple of nice injuries to there players was nice.They went on to lose to liverpool 3-1 hahahahaha

I wouldn't say it's 'without fail'. Happens to me maybe once a season, at most. I don't play tired players, I sub players if they're getting knocked up in a match, and I leave my third sub until the last fifteen minutes, give or take. That's basic precautions, that everyone should take. But you can always get unlucky.

mainly due to the fact i told my players to go in hard on everyone as it was chelsea and they was 1 point clear with liverpool as there last fixture so a couple of nice injuries to there players was nice.They went on to lose to liverpool 3-1 hahahahaha

I would criticise your tactics, but in the circumstances you're officially excused :D

edit:meant to put that in the post above :(

Archived