Testimonials and being offered the barca job

Ok two post's in one to keep everyone happy about over threading :p.

1-Why is there no testimonials in the game this is apart of the football world and would be a good addition im sure in past FM'S there was testimonials but if im thinking of a different game apologises in advance.

2-Just got offered the barcelona job in the 3rd season whilst still being in charge of man utd a first for me being approched whilst still in a job :D i reluctantly turned it down main reason is despite winning 2 premier league titles,2 league cups,1 champions league,and 1 world club i feel i have unfinished buisness the main one being that elusive FA cup and getting the club off it's loans and making profit.

Just thought id share my thoughts and wondered if anyone else had a difficult decision on there job and your thoughts on testimonials.

Yeah nice idea but it's the sentimental issue I have giggs and scholes both retiring at the end of the season and would be nice to sent them off in style like they get to pick player's to play in the match also I see it as an ageing ferdinand who will probably leave football altogether when he retires a waste to keep for the last year or two if there isnt a proper send off might as well save on wages where as in real life he would probably stay and get his testimonial which is a nice ending to his career

Ok two post's in one to keep everyone happy about over threading :p.

1-Why is there no testimonials in the game this is apart of the football world and would be a good addition im sure in past FM'S there was testimonials but if im thinking of a different game apologises in advance.

2-Just got offered the barcelona job in the 3rd season whilst still being in charge of man utd a first for me being approched whilst still in a job :D i reluctantly turned it down main reason is despite winning 2 premier league titles,2 league cups,1 champions league,and 1 world club i feel i have unfinished buisness the main one being that elusive FA cup and getting the club off it's loans and making profit.

Just thought id share my thoughts and wondered if anyone else had a difficult decision on there job and your thoughts on testimonials.

I started a game with the La Liga, Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga, Brazillian, Dutch and French leagues all loaded. I started unemployed with an international footballer background n went off on a challenge to win every top league. First job that came up was the Sevilla one, so i took it. I've since been offered the 2 Milan jobs, the Bayern job, the Man city job and the Arsenal job. 11 years later, I'm still with Sevilla. I just can't bring myself to leave. I've won numerous leagues, cups, ECL's, World Club trophys, but every couple of years i sign an amazing youngster who i want to build into a world class player. So i've set a new challenge of becoming a Sevilla legend (still an icon), and getting a stadium named after me. Who knows, i may fulfill my first challenge later on, but i just can't leave at the moment. Quite weird how attached you can become....

No no no no no i refuse to spend that big like to build from youth obviously there is some exceptions like when van der sar retired i spent £20mill on de gea but he was 20yrs old and would be number one for yearssssss to come

i reuqested testamonials couple weeks back really want them in

also, was playing spanish save astarted in the 3rd teir, then managing hercules and building a nice team, got offered the job at a new sugar daddied deportivo whod just been relegated, couldent say no, 5 years later winning la liga and champs league i was offered barcelona, the job id chased from the start

only i turned it down as i had great regens at my club and couldent bear to say good bye

Archived