Is this possible?

As the title above says it all, Is it possible to manage in a different country?. I am Stockport County (favourite team) in the year 2019/20 but I rarely get a big club (Leeds, Notts Forest) and even national team but never get a chance to be manager of Udinese or Palmero. I got loads of leagues but rarely manage outside my mother country :p. I would like a challenge to get a team from the bottom of any country at random to the top of the country's top league

Yeah, when creating a manager you can tick this button and then the game will assign you randomly to any playable team.

In order to be playable this team must be in a playable league, i.e. a league selected as such by you when creating the savegame.

If you, for whatever reason, are unhappy with the random choice (e.g. as you were assigned a top club but instead want to manage from bottom up) you can just click the button again until you are happy.

hth :)

Yeah, when creating a manager you can tick this button and then the game will assign you randomly to any playable team.

In order to be playable this team must be in a playable league, i.e. a league selected as such by you when creating the savegame.

If you, for whatever reason, are unhappy with the random choice (e.g. as you were assigned a top club but instead want to manage from bottom up) you can just click the button again until you are happy.

hth :)

so if I go to FM->Game Status and press Assign Random Clubs will it automatically get me a job over seas if I got leagues in other countries

No, you can move from your current club to any playable club (including foreign teams if you have their leagues selected) if they want to hire you.

Or you can start a new game, choose whatever leagues you like and start with any team you like from those leagues :)

Archived