Underperforming teams

Just wanted to ask which computer controlled teams have underperformed in your game of 11.3.

In my first season Arsenal and Man U missed champs league qualification.

In italy AC Milan and Inter both also missed out but this was not full details so not so big a deal.

Spain also failed to qualify for Euro 2012 after finishing runner up to Scotland in their group and losing to holland in playoff

(holland had finished runner up to sweden)

Well I remember in my FM10 save, after I beat chelsea 5-1 in the community shield, they went on to lose 7-1 to blackburn and finished 7th that season.

Also, liverpool have always been in a mid-table team in that save.

I'm in my 5th season and I have quite a few European Leagues loaded but everything is mostly going predictably.

2 Seasons ago Everton managed 2nd place and Chelsea came 8th but the next season they had swapped back.

The only slight surprise is that Rangers haven't finished in the top 2 for 3 seasons. Dundee Utd are slowly becoming the number 2 team in Scotland with Celtic dominating.

in general, Man United normally dominate in the saves i play, but in my most recent one with Havant and Waterlooville, in either the second or the third season (the one after Fergie retires) Mike Phelan took over and and were second from bottom for the first half of the season, then phelan got sacked and they brought in manchini, who wasnt much better and soon got sacked to be replaced by Paul Mcguninnes, who faired a little better and got them to an 11th place finish. I'm about half through the next season and they are now in 8th way off the champions league qualification pace.

Mike Phelan has just been sacked and replaced by Steve Bruce on my game after he failed to get Europa League qualification for Man Utd in the 2012/13 season.

Man U failed to make CL again in 2011/2012. Fergie might have got the sack if he didn't retire. Bruce is also the new manager in this one.

Archived