Best defensive record!

Hey fellow posters, Just a quick question. What is the best defensive record you guys have seen in a full league season? The reason i ask is because my Sevilla side are dominating games from start to finish and don't even look like conceding. Would love to see the best defensive records out there.....

defensiverecord.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still a long way to go though...

on cm4 my barca team went 36 games without conceding then conceded 4 in the last 2 :( i was gutted ! thats pretty impressive in a recent fm mate i was about to ask if youve cheated then i noticed its 2021 so i jusrt expect youve put a good team together and are having a good season

Yeah, team are firing on all cylinders. I think it's like the Barca side of today, we have that much possession, they can't score. Although in the match after I posted this, Valladolid just scored within 2 minutes at my ground! Typical! Although i went on to win 5-1.

I bet you before the end of the season you will have lost about 4 games, its how it always goes. I've been 20 games in without a loss and then a 1-0 upset to deportivo leads to another, then another.............

I bet you before the end of the season you will have lost about 4 games, its how it always goes. I've been 20 games in without a loss and then a 1-0 upset to deportivo leads to another, then another.............

I played 2 more games last night after posting this! I beat Valladolid 5-1 and then beat Barca 5-3 at home! Talk about tempting fate :( ha

I conceded 9 goals all season with Chelsea on my last save, there's a screenshot in the Chelsea thread somewhere.

Great run with Sevilla there too, any standout performers in that defence?

I wouldn't say my 2 Cb's had world class stats, they just perform brilliantly. My fullbacks are fantastic though, with a solid DMC infront of the back four.

Here is my CB's

At 6 ft 6, a monster in the air. Although his heading stat is quite low. Cost me £3m at 18.

adanidefense.jpg

Cost me £11m

vidriodefense.jpg

Used mostly at full back, but covers CD when injuries occur, cost me £11m

carlaodefense.jpg

Now my 2 full backs.

Came through my youth academy, only to be poached by Barca for £3m compensation. Signed back a few years later for £10m (minimum fee release clause)

mauriciodefence.jpg

Signed fo 140k. Brazil regular now. Bargain

fabinhodefense.jpg

My DMC. Signed for £6m, sold to Zenit for £15m. Signed back for £11m after i sold a 31 year old Moussa Sissoko to Barca for £28.5m

crosadefense.jpg

My goalkeeper, cost me £3.1m, and has just won the European goalkeeper of the year for the third consecutive year.

zamoradefense.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived