restriction from the premiership?

Just wanted to know something, I’m Barnet and their stadium holds 5000, 2000 seated.

I’m like 1 and a half million in debt, I’ve asked to extend the ground but they cannot do it!

I’m in the play offs in league 1, just wanted to see if i got promoted to the premiership with that stadium, would it be allowed?

I dont think fm11 has league restrictions mate unlike real life . so you should be allowed into the premiership with a small capacity stadium . I think if you did get promotion to the premiership with the tv money maybe ur board would upgraded it a bit anyway ?

You would be allowed. However, unless the board turns it in to an all-seater then you will have to play your games in front of how many fans can be seated which at this minute is 2000. Sometimes if the board doesn't expand it straight away they will look to try and get a groundshare. Although that isn't guarenteed. They may also build a new stadium but again that isn't definite. You may have to play one season in your current stadium before the board expand with the money if you stay up. Whilst they are expanding you may have to groundshare. There are many possibilities.

I don't think in real life that any team, especially one close to London, would be denied promotion. They would however be forced to ground share, as they should be in this game. Barnet playing at the Emirates, anybody?

I dont think fm11 has league restrictions mate unlike real life . so you should be allowed into the premiership with a small capacity stadium . I think if you did get promotion to the premiership with the tv money maybe ur board would upgraded it a bit anyway ?

i hope they havent! and 5000 fans is not alot of people, thats why im in alot of debt..

and now i'm looking to get in the championship, the chairman is selling some of my best players to try clear it....it's hard work.....

but hopfully your right mate.

You would be allowed. However, unless the board turns it in to an all-seater then you will have to play your games in front of how many fans can be seated which at this minute is 2000. Sometimes if the board doesn't expand it straight away they will look to try and get a groundshare. Although that isn't guarenteed. They may also build a new stadium but again that isn't definite. You may have to play one season in your current stadium before the board expand with the money if you stay up. Whilst they are expanding you may have to groundshare. There are many possibilities.

its hard work doing this job, but i like it, hopfully they get me a new ground sooner rather then later...

I don't think in real life that any team, especially one close to London, would be denied promotion. They would however be forced to ground share, as they should be in this game. Barnet playing at the Emirates, anybody?

the preimiership give you 1 season with standing, then after that it has to be all seating... but maybe they might make me share with someone....

its hard work doing this job, but i like it, hopfully they get me a new ground sooner rather then later...

the preimiership give you 1 season with standing, then after that it has to be all seating... but maybe they might make me share with someone....

The Premiership don't. Not in FM. It automatically has to be an all-seater or what you have seated :thup:.

The Premiership don't. Not in FM. It automatically has to be an all-seater or what you have seated :thup:.

oo i see, has this ever happend to you?? i think the lowest is blackpool 15000 i think...

oo i see, has this ever happend to you?? i think the lowest is blackpool 15000 i think...

It has on FM10. I was Scunthorpe and I was fairly rich in the Championship as I had built my funds up. Once I got promoted the board converted 88 standing places to 88 seats. Not a lot. I've seen it before where people have said it's mad. I think Crouchaldinho had a similar thing on his FM10 save. I know there was a thread asking or showing this the other day.

Completely wrong. The stadium has to be all seated with a minimum capacity of 15,000 to be able to be used.

Well, I got promoted with Truro on FM2011, I got one season where they let me use some of my 4500 standing (yes, they let me fill standing) while there was a standing conversion of 8000 seats that took place, I ended the first season with 8000 seats, where my board announced a 4000 expansion, ended with 12000 seats, and my board saying they wouldnt do more. However, I was forced to add 6,000 more due to league requirements, so ended up with 18,000 for my third season.

Hopefully this should give you some estimation of how it's actually implemented into FM2011.

Archived