FMH11 Live Stream - PSP

STREAM IS CANCELLED TONIGHT, DUE TO LOSS OF SAVE DATA.

THERE WILL BE A POKEMON/MARIO KART STREAM BY ME TONIGHT AT THE ARRANGED TIME OF 8PM ONWARDS

Friday 29th April 8pm-10:30pm

There may be a stream Saturday, but I may be partying, so will update you on Saturday!

justin.tv/wbarn

Hey all, as some of you may well know I do live FMH11 PSP streams via justin.tv

It goes on for a selected amount of time and this top thread in the space below will keep you informed of when the next one will take place.

To watch just tune into http://www.justin.tv/wbarn at the time and the stream will load.

I will be doing commentary whilst streaming, and I urge you to create accounts on justin.tv now so you can post questions and chat in the chatbox

DATE TO BE DECIDED

http://www.justin.tv/wbarn

One Cap Challenge

&

Pride Of Your Country (If I Have Time)

P.S. To be able to leave messages and interact with me via the chat box on justin.tv you need to be a member so will need to sign up.

Look forward to hopefully chatting to you lot and I hope you enjoy :)

Okay look forward to seeing all of you.

By the way I may be able to do the full 4 hours due to personal reasons. But 2 hours I will definitely do and I will see how much more I can do from that. It will start at 6PM GMT as planned but the ending time will be varied.

Okay look forward to seeing you mate!

For all those who want my email, I have already said above but it is:

william@fmhvibe.co.uk

On MSN whilst I am streaming I will read out your questions you message me and reply to them for all the viewers to hear :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't watch then :) It is just pure FMH, so I guess you may just not enjoy solid FMH for 2 hours which is fine.

By the way people, slight change of plan, this is happening on

FRIDAY 22ND APRIL 10PM-12AM

This is happening tonight all :)

Tune into justin.tv/wbarn at 10pm onwards to about 12am.

The schedule is so, we start off with the 1 cap challenge with England :

The Challenge:

This is simple, you can only call a player up once. Once they are called up then they cannot be called up again if they have won their cap for you (players with a cap can play once for you). For competitions like the World Cup you one cap is counted as the whole tournament.

Click for more info

Then if we have time, we will do a Pride of Your Country Career where I will choose the nationality English

The Challenge :

Then all foreign players must be sold and English players kept, and you may only sign players of an English nationality.

For example if I did this with Aston Villa from England, so I will keep all players with an English nationality such as Young, Agbonlahor, Sidwell, and sell all without, such as Carew, Petrov, Beye.

All foreign players must be transfer listed immediately and placed in the reserve team and not allowed to play or be in the subs for any games. No unlockables may be used.

The aim is to win all competitions available in your league, this means coming first in the top division of your nation, winning all domestic cup competitors available to you and winning the Champions League.

This challenge is hard and expect a few sacking along the way if you fail to live up to the boards expectations.

Click for more info

Look forward to interacting with you all later tonight! :)

Bad news as it stands guys. The broadcasting programme I use have servers down at the moment making it impossible to stream at the moment.

The servers have been down since yesterday but I was hoping for a fix by today, but as it stands there website leaves this message.

Our site is currently not available due to problems at Amazon cloud services. We are working to resolve the issue and will be back up as soon as possible.

However it may be fixed in the next few hours, I will make a call on it exactly 10pm and I will state whether it will be on or off, at FMHVibe, SI Forums and on the chat box itself.

If I am unable to do it tonight, I will re-arrange it for another time.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Blimey, dont be paranoid mate, when i say something sounds interesting, i mean exactly that. Not in this forum to make enemies, i get enough of them shooting at me when im working. Thankfully ive always got them first up to now.

If mymipad will link to your stream i shall take a look.

Haha apologies, just had a troll commenting about this a few days back and just took the assumption from the dots ;)

I think you should be able to watch it from an iPad. There is a justin TV app on the appstore, so free download that and then search for the user wbarn or just type Football Manager Handheld on the search as I appear to be the only one doing them :)

By the way I recommend you create a justin TV account so you can get involved in the chat box on the right of the stream :)

Hope to see you around then mate

Date has been changed :

NEW DATE!!

Live Stream - Real Madrid Continued

Friday 29th April 8pm-10:30pm

There may be a stream Saturday, but I may be partying, so will update you on Saturday!

justin.tv/wbarn

Archived