Latest Scores

it's still there

The live scores in games in different competitions from the one you're currently playing in?

For example, I'm Liverpool playing in the Premier League and want to know what the Rangers score is in their SPL match. Used to be able to just go to :Information :Latest Scores, then select competion live scores from drop down menu in top right corner.

It is not still there, Match controls drop down is there now.

Press Prnt Scrn (or similar) on the top right of your keyboard (to the right of the function keys) in Windows to copy the current screen to to the clipboard. You can then Paste (Ctrl+V) the screenshot into any application that can handle images (e.g. MS Paint, Word whatever). This is obviously not just limited to FM.

Press Prnt Scrn (or similar) on the top right of your keyboard (to the right of the function keys) in Windows to copy the current screen to to the clipboard. You can then Paste (Ctrl+V) the screenshot into any application that can handle images (e.g. MS Paint, Word whatever). This is obviously not just limited to FM.

That does not work for me, thats why i asked if there was another way. Doing it your way (the standard way) results in a screenshot of my desktop.

Possibly a windows 7 thing? Worked fine with Vista and XP.

After a look around I have found out the easiest way is simply Alt+F9................

Archived