4 coaches allowed/Transfer % revenuew

Just had my board block me signing another coach because they feel we don't need another. I'm allowed 4 coaches and only have 3. I've never ever seen this happen before. Has it happened to anybody else?

And another thing, I'm Liverpool with a supposedly great new board and I've not even played a month of the first season. I've freed up nearly 200k in wages and brought in 25million in player sales in around 3 weeks and I haven't spent a penny. My board obviously did my financial calculations for the season and gave me 20million to spend with 90% of player sales going to me. Fair enough.

I then check the player sales percentage after a couple of weeks and it's gone down to 60%. Wtf? I then demand that they put the revenue back up as they've already gone back on there word in a very short space of time and screwed me out of a fair bit of cash for player sales, they tell me no as my net profit hasn't been very good. Wtf?! Again, I've never seen this happen before and I nearly always manage Liverpool. This just doesn't seem right and I'm wondering if it's a bug or if it's happened to anybody else?

Are you over your allowance on any of the other coaches? If you are the board may block it that way.

The second point isn't really a problem. Clubs tend to make losses and if the board aren't happy and have possibly predicted that you may make an even worse loss for the season. So they are trying to prepare for it by stopping you from getting as much of the transfer fees back. I have also noticed before that of you do make a lot of transfers the board do reduce it over time as you don't need as much as you already have the funds.

If that makes sense.

Are you over your allowance on any of the other coaches? If you are the board may block it that way.

The second point isn't really a problem. Clubs tend to make losses and if the board aren't happy and have possibly predicted that you may make an even worse loss for the season. So they are trying to prepare for it by stopping you from getting as much of the transfer fees back. I have also noticed before that of you do make a lot of transfers the board do reduce it over time as you don't need as much as you already have the funds.

If that makes sense.

I checked and I was over the allowance for my youth coaches. Problem solved!

I understand what you're saying if I was under achieving in my goals for the season, but I haven't even played a friendly yet and made the club a lot of money whilst taking a huge chunk off the wage bill.

I suppose they have lowered my revenue % because they feel I don't need it then. I can't say I've ever noticed this before. Whats baffling is they refused my demands for more revenue stating that my net profit hasn't been very good.

Archived