so.........FM 2012 ? lets hope history doesn't repeat its self

ok stay with me on this one..... opinion around FM 2007 at the time was the BEST ....it was 3 years in the making, it took a good FM2005 and (nobody remembers) FM2006 to come up with the fantastic FM 2007..ok.....

but what happened after 07 ? 08 and 09 was just pretty much add ons of 07. still good games but. when FM2010 came out a word started to appear on the forums alot...BORED !

pound for pound FM 2011 is the greatest sports manager game in the history of the Earth. the leap from the car crash of FM10(which had so MANY BUGS) to FM11 is huge... true, there is still some problems but still AMAZING GAME !!!

but does this mean SI are going to put their feet up for FM 2012 +13 and just add a bit here and a bit there.. like they did after FM 2007.....and come FM 2013 we'll be all saying "good game, but gets boring SO fast because noting has changed since 2011".....hope not :)

thanks

I do agree in the most of what you say. Started with CM1 on Amiga when it came out and IMHO it never really became a better game until CM4. Then a huge leap of greatness when FM2007 came on the market. But I have never been so bored (as you mentioned) since then. I have kept my FM2007 game and still play it and I hope 2012 (finally) will be another leap forward for the game.

• 1 month later...
but does this mean SI are going to put their feet up for FM 2012 +13 and just add a bit here and a bit there.. like they did after FM 2007.....and come FM 2013 we'll be all saying "good game, but gets boring SO fast because noting has changed since 2011".....hope not :)

There are at least a hundred people on here who claim that we all want nothing new added to the next FM, just to make this one work. SI literally can't win with this.

Archived