Johans 4-2-2-2 (a mix of influences from Devasto + Tic-Tac magic)

Firstly let me credit TATOX and Realmadrid_2007 for their great tactics!

I have used both of their tactics and they have been good, but I felt they didn't give me quite the "feeling" i wanted. So i made my own tactic based on Realmadrids Tic-Tac Magick but implemented a few things from TATOX's devasto tactic. In addition I have tweaked a little on it myself... This has resulted in a tactic that performs very well, with many shots (on and off target:) plus giving me relative high possession.

p><p>As I

p><p>Sorry I couldn

Tactic:

4-2-2-2 Johans Tic-Tac_devasto _Man Utd_ Jan 2011_.tac - 0.00MB"]4-2-2-2 Johans Tic-Tac_devasto _Man Utd_ Jan 2011_.tac - 0.00MB[/url]

Great tactic, working for me very nicely with Schalke in third season.

I was struggling quite abit at the end of second season + beginning of third. But this tactic made quite a difference, after trying alot of tactics.

Thanks!

hi augustin the attributes for the players is the same of devasto?

Nope.. As i said the tactic is based on theTic-Tac Magick tactic... The devasto influence is mainly that I've moved one central midfielder up to striker... I want to play with two strikers... That and I've kept the corner instructions from "devasto_defense"

Still not really convinced about this tactic. I've played all my 6 friendlies and haven't really won them convincingly, though i did win them. However it is early days so im going to keep trying with it and see what happens!

I'm enjoying this tactic. For me it generally seems to be defensively a step up from some of the other 4-4-2s as even though they were great offensively I found myself conceeding way too many chances. This one seems more solid overall.

this tactic is very good but i'm finding that apart from my strikers no one else is chipping in with goals. are others having this problem?

Just got a quick look and its not got the best corner attacking setting on it, might want to try that and then you will get goals from centre half

Ok using this with my career game with Preston bit of backstory. Promoted first season, then finished 12th, 12th and 9th. All this was done with other tactics start of season switched to this and got unimpressive friendly results imo but kept with it. This is the league table after 13 games

<a  href=http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4715/unledqwx.png' alt='unledqwx.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I have let in a serious amount of goals but they were mainly from a Tottenham game where they beat me 5-4 and a 4-3 win against hull. This team i am using is the same that finished 9th last season with no additions to the starting 11. My team below, as you will see its not the best but the tactic is working pretty darn good. Will post end of season results when done.

unlednp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Only thing i have changed is the attacking corners to a slightly better (in terms of goals) routine.

Anyone know what kind of defenders i need to be looking at bringing attributes wise?

Gonna take a shot in the dark here but I assume it's Manchester United..?Looking at the screenshots I think that's fairly obvious isn't it?

Screenshots weren't working for me. Plus he may have tested this with other teams. Most people can get good results with Man Utd.

Archived