is patch 3 less realistic ?

it just feels wrong at times.......

solid defenders making silly mistakes. not closing down, completely stopping and pointlessly giving away corners !!

good keepers making the most horrendous mistakes every 2 or 3 games.

forwards who have a golden chance to score and only have the keeper to beat..... passing it wide !!!!!!!!!

and is it just me or the OG rate as gone up. i counted in my season with Forest i conceded 10 own goals and scored 8 !!!!

still a good game

Some things have improved, something over improved (headers/corners), something got worse.

It's annoying when you see your league dominating team who looking like perfect professionals most times start passing out of touch, defenders having there backs to the ball, bal;s pin balling all over the place in the 18' box. All just because the game figured you'd lose the match. Lose fine, but can't the team look less like clowns?

I think SI have to really get their heads down and improve the 3D match engine.. Has been around for quite a number of years and some mistakes are still there.

Eh i think this is only the 3rd year of the 3D hardly a lifetime

Some things have improved, something over improved (headers/corners), something got worse.

It's annoying when you see your league dominating team who looking like perfect professionals most times start passing out of touch, defenders having there backs to the ball, bal;s pin balling all over the place in the 18' box. All just because the game figured you'd lose the match. Lose fine, but can't the team look less like clowns?

It doesn't work that way - read the stickied thread in the Tactics & Training forum that explains how the match engine determines what happens in your games.

Archived