uploading a picture on the thread

status says it all, i'm quite new to this and i want to upload a picture of a player that i want to buy. i wanna see what people think, but i havent a scobby doo ( CLUE ) how to do it..

so if someone could please explain to me how it would be nice :) cheers

Upload it to imageshack or another file hosting site and hit the "Insert Image" button as you are posting using the "go advanced" posting feature. Enter the URL of your image and voila! The image is inserted. Make sure you don't make it to big as people with small monitors don't want to have to scroll across the page, but not too small because you want to be able to read it. (It doesn't effect me, I'm using a 25.5 inch 1900x1200 monitor, but it might effect others, so please try to keep an appropriate size :).

Upload it to imageshack or another file hosting site and hit the "Insert Image" button as you are posting using the "go advanced" posting feature. Enter the URL of your image and voila! The image is inserted. Make sure you don't make it to big as people with small monitors don't want to have to scroll across the page, but not too small because you want to be able to read it. (It doesn't effect me, I'm using a 25.5 inch 1900x1200 monitor, but it might effect others, so please try to keep an appropriate size :).

thanks mate :), and yeah i will try keep the size normal. cheers pal!

Or just look at the fourth post in this thread and all should be clear :thup:.

thanks mate :D

Archived