Oh What Have I Done? - You Fool

After my Harrogate team failed to get me into the League 2 playoffs I basically let rip. I completely lost it, told them I was disgusted with their last 2 performances and put 9 of the starting 11 up for sale.

That'll teach them (I thought). Well it's all gone horribly wrong. After complainging about the ref (again) I got a warning from my chairman for bringing the club into a bad light with the FA. He's now accepting crappy offers for my players, they're all unhappy and running off to pastures new.

What was looking like a great season has now turned into a complete disaster. 3 years of nurturing players has gone down the drain.

Well sc**w the lot of them, they were all a bunch of losers anyway, I don't need them!!

Time my 2 scouts earned their money and found me some hot new talent. Yeah right.

Anyone looking for a hot headed manager with the tactical ability to destroy a club in 1 week?

Been There my friend! My brentford team just missed out on championship playoffs on goal dif after leading the table on new years day. I lost it and sold most of my defence and gk, went very wrong though and finished 24th the next year and was sacked! icon_frown.gif

I admit that at times after a bad series of matches I will save the game, transfer list the entire first team and switch them with my reserves and u18's. It helps me to blow off a little steam to see them shocked that I don't value them and upset with my treatment of a teammate. Of course, I saved it before hand knowing that it would ruin my team who I actually like a lot and am glad to go back and load up the game.

i hear they got an opening at stamford bridge icon_biggrin.gif

also you could try that small club up the road from the legendary liverpool or that team from that shed in manchester.

all those clubs cept the mighty liverpool could do with your cluib destroying powers. unlucky with your team tho

Well I've clamed down since that little outburst and boy did I pay for it.

I only managed to keep 3 of my first team 11 after a change of heart. The board are unhappy, yet delighted with the financial side; the fans are unhappy at the sale of my star players. I am now trawling the leagues in search of replacements and loanees.

I lied my ass off to the board and told them I would win automatic promotion to get as much wages and transfer money out of them as I can.

With the way the team is now looking and the fact that no one seems to want to join I am sure to be looking for a new job in the oncoming months.

I think the only reason I kept my job was because I won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy (firt time Harrogate have won this).

I would love to be offered the job at the Red Devils (as far as I am concerned there is only one 'Reds' and they are in Liverpool). I wouldn't even have to lose my temper this time to destroy the club. It would be a complete pleasure.

Originally posted by Chris Waddle:

I lied my ass off to the board and told them I would win automatic promotion to get as much wages and transfer money out of them as I can.

Now you really are a fool icon_razz.gif they might have been annoyed about the players but you'll be sacked quicker than a 13 year old boy can embaress himself at a page 3 model convention, as soon as you don't achieve promotion.

Archived