Benji's Asymetric 4-5-1

This is the tactic i am currently using with my Leicester team which i have been playing with during my first season in the Premier League, although it is still very much a work in progress it is so far yielding better results for me than the variants of the 4-2-2-2 formations which seem popular on this forum.

I am not touting this as a super tactic it is just a decent tactic i thought i would share as I don't see any competent 4-5-1/Wide4-3-3's

on here for you lot, so download it, let me know your results, and let me know how you get on, and by all means if you discover any tweaks which improve the tactic then do share ;)

Here's how it look's

HPw9B.png

Note* I know Connor Wickham is red in that pic but he excels in this role as a trequartista & I am retraining him to be recognised in this position.

Here's the download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W403JZWC

Let me know your opinions, good and bad [Not too bad though :p].

What kind of results are you getting with this tactic? I'm presuming you use a target man up front, with a quick nimble winger on the right?

Yep, usually Set Lukaku as Target man, but i am playing around with it throughout the season so obviously the effects vary but it is going quite positively, even though i am experimenting i am hovering between 9th-12th

I'm going to update the above tactic soon too

UAF_85: Yep tbh there is alot of potential in the squad, but that is all unfortunately, i think i lack a bit of experience, but i just acquire what i could :D

Archived