What the ****?

I am playing with the full Scottish leagues, and top flight of England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

I started off at Montrose - predicted to finish bottom of the bottom league in Scotland.

Two things:

1. 1st Season: 1st 2nd Season: 1st 3rd Season: 2nd 4th Season: 1st 5th Season: 3rd - in the Scottish Premier League behind Celtic and Rangers of course. (Only one team goes up from the Scottish First Division - that's why the third season didn't see me promoted)

In all that time - despite VASTLY overachieving I was never once linked with another job. Not offered, mind you, never even linked! I applied for a couple of jobs - like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs and was laughed off!

I assume that this was because at the beginning of the game I chose 'automatic' for past experience. But FFS, come on, ridiculous.

I managed to land the Czech U21 job and then the Cameroon job. Which leads me on to my second point...

2. Chose my squad for the Africa Nations 2017, confirmed, and commented upon in the media. Then when I had to assign my squad numbers for the tournament it was a different squad! Obviously about two-thirds of the players were the same but it had chosen three wingers (I don't play with wingers!), and dropped a keeper, and only picked three strikers (I play with three strikers!).

WTF?!

I quit Montrose and waited a year while managing Cameroon and applying for any jobs in higher divisions. I was eventually offered the Motherwell job. They were languishing in 6th in the Scottish First Division. First full season we are top approaching the end. Still never been linked with any job.

Can anybody shed light on these two obvious ****-ups?

Archived