A-league and Dynamic League reputation

its based over the previous five years so if australian clubs did quite poorly in the 3 years before you won back to back ACL titles that would be why. You may be yet to reap the rewards of your success give it another couple of seasons and it should improve.

The league reputation, isn't that only in the UEFA cooefficients, or is that what they based their league and competition reputations on?

i think it is the same for league reputation, particularly seeing as continental performance would be the major factor in league reputation movements relative to other leagues in the same federation.

i think it is the same for league reputation, particularly seeing as continental performance would be the major factor in league reputation movements relative to other leagues in the same federation.

There has been no confirmation of the number of years it is based over, but I believe it will turn out League Rep is based over somewhere closer to 25 years rather than 5. :)

Hmmm... Still doesn't explain why the A-league has gone from 6th in Asia to 15th, whilst Brisbane has gone from a nobody in Asia to the biggest club...

Maybe its because in the 4 years on the game so far we're the only team to have made it out of the group stage in Asia...

Actually, that's probably it, and since its only been the last two years it hasn't been enough to force the league up yet.

Either that or the game just hates Australia.

I would also have a sneaking suspicion it is probably taking into account time before the game as well back when Australia was the biggest league in Oceania, so the performance of the clubs at 'Continental level' is probably considered better then than the last 4 years that have been switched in. If it is 5 years basis then the 4 seasons since the start of the game have to be better than the 4 prior to the start of the game.

If it is based over 25 years, then your new season must be better than the season 25 years ago to improve the ranking, if it is not of that standard then the league drops.

There has been no confirmation of the number of years it is based over, but I believe it will turn out League Rep is based over somewhere closer to 25 years rather than 5. :)

why would it be based over 25 years? thats far too long, so much can change in that time. Even if it hasn't been confirmed that its 5 years it would certainly not be based over such a long period of time, otherwise it would be near impossible to see the rapid emergence of leagues such as the Russian league.

• 1 month later...

I am currently in Febuary 2020 in my save. I am not playing as an A-League club but the clubs are doing all right on their own. High profile staff etc. No ACL titles though. The league is 16th and 17th best in Asia with every club having 'Continential' reputation. China is the only east Asian league in the top 10 (at 10th) with the J-League and K-League coming in at 12th and 13th respectively. The rest of the leagues in the top 25 are all Arab excepting 3 (Indonesia, Thailand and India).

Al- Hilal (KSA) have won 4 ACL titles, Al-Ahli (KSA) runner up twice, Al-Ittihad (KSA) runner up once all since 2011. China have two titles in this time, Japan have 1 title with 4 runners up, South Korea 1 title, Qatar 1 title, 1 runner up and Iran 1 runner up. To me, this should have Saudi on top (they are second). Iran is on top, UAE 3rd, Qatar 4th, Uzebekistan 5th and 6th Iran 7th, India 8th, Saudi 9th and as previously said, China 10th. Uzbekistan, India and the UAE have done nothing to gain any reputation in the league and it would simply be on money. This is why the DLR may not be working as cash seems to be a main driver behind league movement. This really isn't representitave of Asia where South Korea and Japan dominate the East and Iran and KSA dominate the west. The only difference between the two - money.

Archived