Private Chat history...

before my last game I had a private chat with my right-back. Basically he is nowhere near good enough for the division we are in but he's got 175+ appearances for the club and is useful as a backup player and my first-choice RB is injured hence he's playing.

And he's playing poorly... not entirely his fault as mentioned but poor enough to warrant me commenting on his recent form in private chat. Now, before I had this chat I checked the history, just to make sure I haven't already mentioned it but no, no sign anywhere of a similar chat. So "you need to start playing to a higher standard if you want to stay in the team": "That's not fair, I think I've played pretty well": "I pick the team... etc": "fair enough, anything else for me".

PR icon on player but nothing in his personal page... :confused:

After the game I go back to the same player to take screenies of the chat (for a purpose ;) ) and there is NO RECORD of the chat!! Eh what? I KNOW that the day before the match I had a wee word in his shell-like so where is the record of it? Anybody else got a problem with disappearing chats?

Archived