11.3 injuries is ridiculous

6, FOR CHELSEA SINCE I DOWNLOADED THE PATCH. Ramires, Alex, Neymar, Drogba, ZHirkov and Ashley Cole. ITS ANNOYING

In reality Man Utd have had key players out all season. Every week there are at least 1 or 2 important players out injured for them this year, do you hear Sir Alex complaining about the bugs?

No you don't, so accept that its part of football.

There is no evidence that the number of injuries in FM 11, over a full season, is above the staistical rate for the leagues involved. There areca number of factors which you control which can and do impact on the injuries you get, so it would be worth having a look at them as well.

I had 2 players suffer the same broken foot 5-6 months out injury in the same game sustained in challenges with the same opposition player. Weirdly, the second came on as a sub for the first. Maybe the AI had got Tackle Hard marked down for my DMC, whatever, its a bit rich that the bulb never even got a yellow card.

I got 7 first start team players injured during only two weeks game of the season,almost every game there is an injury player in my team and very rare in AI team!All injures minimum 4-6 weeks out, eccept 3 of them 4-5 months out,i like 11.3 better and better!

The overall number of injuries is fine...

The ratio between major injuries and minors is not. Far too many match ending injuries compared to minor knocks imo.

Maybe, I have defo noticed that too so maybe you have it spot on.

i hate people whining about injuries on fm, however the one time it infuriated me was teh 08 demo, but that was fixed.

now this patch is very similiar i always have 6 players from my first team squad minimum injured.

and when i dont like my last europa league game with besiktas, i got 4 in one match for 4 weeks or more when all players were playing after a weeks break at 100 per cent condition.....

must be my tactics

In four seasons played since 11.3, the worst I've had is four players unavailable at the same time. Usually it's one or two players at the most.

The rate of injuries can be influenced by tactics and rotation policy so that's something everyone should take into account - it is under your control as a player.

I can't say I have seen a problem since the patch. I currently have 1 player out with an injury from a squad of 26. I do rotate a lot and never play a player who is below 90% fitness unless I have no other option.

I keep training to a medium setting by employing a lot of coaches in each area so as to not overload my players, plus I keep my tactics light and not have players having to cover too much ground each game. If a player falls below 70% fitness during the game, I will sub them so they are not more liable to injury.

well,im getting really annoyed with it now at the point of just quitting the game.i have played 14 matches so far and had injuries in 12 of those...Ridiculous!!!!

i have default training and have always left the training alone in every version of the game but since patch 11.3...nothing but injuries.

ive also noticed a hell of a lot of AI teams getting injuries too.

I'm finding that the injuries I'm getting are mainly during the match itself, rather than training related incidents.

To be honest, I hardly ever got injuries during the match itself in 11.2 so its probably just a case of SI balancing the amount of injuries with real-life statistics.

The only troubling aspect of this so far is that I've twice been forced to make 3 changes during a match due to injuries, 19 games into my season.

The match engine has given me hints though, they're usually down to rough hard challenges because of the opponents.

I think we all just need to accept that the changes are now much more realistic with real-life figures.

It would be better, if we compiled the amount of injuries we've received (how many of which are during the match / training related etc) and produced an overview, this way we can compare the results.

any way you look it,the injuries are definitely ruining my game anyway.

I'm sure a lot of real life managers feel the same way.

Seriously if you feel there is an issue you need to compile some statistics about your save regarding the number of injuries and the length of them. A minimum sample of one season gives a general idea but more seasons would be better.

I've done this before and I'm sure you'll find that over a length of time injuries ratios are fairly similar to real life levels.

I'm sure a lot of real life managers feel the same way.

Seriously if you feel there is an issue you need to compile some statistics about your save regarding the number of injuries and the length of them. A minimum sample of one season gives a general idea but more seasons would be better.

I've done this before and I'm sure you'll find that over a length of time injuries ratios are fairly similar to real life levels.

Can't go and document the major vs minor injury ratio though. Well unless you have no life and ss every single match result in your league to show the type of injuries.

As I've said, the over all number are fine, but ratio has too many major injuries compared to minor. It's it a massive discrepancy? Nope, but it's annoyingly noticeable.

Can't go and document the major vs minor injury ratio though. Well unless you have no life and ss every single match result in your league to show the type of injuries.

As I've said, the over all number are fine, but ratio has too many major injuries compared to minor. It's it a massive discrepancy? Nope, but it's annoyingly noticeable.

I documented mine in both FM10 and recently for a season in FM11. Both results showed minor injuries much more frequent than major.

I documented mine in both FM10 and recently for a season in FM11. Both results showed minor injuries much more frequent than major.

Fair enough... that for your team or the league.

But all I know is its certainly different for me and my saves between 10.3/11.1 and 11.3. But I'm not going to take the time to document it all and it's why I've not bothered posting it in the bug forums, but I'll still add my 2 cents here.

I have noticed more injuries in 11.3 than 11.2, but I think it's actually a good thing as I had very few if any injuries most of the time in 11.2, now it's more of a challenge, every team goes through an injury crisis once or twice a season and I think that's now reflected where it wasn't before.

Agree that the 11.3 patch is ridiculous. Yes obviously new patches need adjustments, but the amount of injuries, goals conceeded by corners and non working tactics is pure silly. I always go for my own tactics but I find the fact that just because a patch is released, a few good working tactics suddently dont work. I hate having to start all over again! Hope for a fix soon.

Yes this is ridiculous. Yes i accept the fact that every team has injuries, but players get injured all the time on 11.3. And it is consistently happening all the time. I have had three saves on 11.3 and every two matches i have played, a player will have a minor injury, or they will have to go off the pitch injured.

If there was less injuries on 11.3 i would think that this would be the best FM ever made.

One thing people have to remember is that it's difficult to judge when players pick up minor injuries during games IRL, as they don't have little green crosses appear over their heads, so it's easier to judge comparisons on real, game ending injuries than just minor knocks.

can anyone give me an example of a real life premiership team who got players injured in 12 out of 14 matches consecutively??

Ridiculous

I think you need to tell your players to man up.

I dont think the injury situation with the current patch is too bad. I would suggest that people having excessive injuries look at their tactics and training schedules and see if there is adjustments that can be made.

I suppose the only answer really is that we have to get used to the stupid features in the game as well as the great ones, I agree with OP though, my save has been plauged with ridicoulos amounts of injuries since I started it months and months ago but I'm no longer prepaired to argue about it because there's always people who claim they don't see it happening (maybe if they didn't accelerate their way through 20 years of football in a week, they might see more things happening) and there's always people who are complaing about it too so it seems to be one of the things we have to live with.

Not sure on this to be honest, sure I've had spells with lots of injuries but then had spells with none. Seems fairly balanced and realistic, in my game anyway. Haven't had anything like the number of injuries some people are quoting here and I'm multiple seasons in to my game.

The corners thing I did have an issue with, conceded plenty goals from corners to the point where it was really annoying me, then got my big man to mark there big man, stopped conceding. It was my tactics....

In my games at least i have noticed a larger number game ending injuries than in 11.2. I find it to be annoying but to some extent it makes sense to me but its when Im hiving players injured in many consecutive games i start to think that there is something wrong, or i could be getting unlucky. I would say that the one game ending injury that i had was for a STUBBED TOE and the player was out for like four days. Its times like that where I wish that I had the option to tape the players toe or something like giving injections so that players can play through and injury, which they probably could in real life.

I have also noticed that there are more long term injuries that happen as well. It looks like long term injuries happen more often than short term injuries because the less seriously injured players recover faster.

Im not saying one way or anther that there is anything wrong with the injuries but there are time where it seems to me that there is something wrong.

Everybody looks at the game through different eyes so what one person is experiencing in their game is NOT what others are experiencing. I just find it a little annoying when people say its not happening to them so it doesnt exist

I just came out from a bad series of injuries (seven players out, including Modric with a broken leg >>), and I haven't gotten any more long-term ones since then, bar a backup player which is out for a month or so.

It's pretty close to IRL, imo. obody likes having players injured, but hey, it happens :p

For me it's OK. I wish that other parts of the game were as good as this one...

For most part of the seasons I don't have even 1 player injured, but sometimes 4-5 players are injured at the same time. Thats what happen in real football too.

Just make sure your team have suficient depth and you will be fine. And don't sign players that are injury prone even if the other team is offering him cheap.

I remember one friendly match in wich my 2 best LB were injured and neither one could play the 2/3 firsts matches of the season and i didn't cry about it. I just picked a youngster and move on.

If you want an arcade game go and play some of the games that someone said. I will stick with this one.

I remember one friendly match in wich my 2 best LB were injured and neither one could play the 2/3 firsts matches of the season and i didn't cry about it. I just picked a youngster and move on.

Exactly how I feel about injuries. Whenever I have an injury I just see it as a good reason to give a fringe player some games or give a young player some experience.

I do appreciate however that I play as Arsenal and it would be much tougher to do this with a 'lesser' team, however it's part of football I'm afraid.

Exactly how I feel about injuries. Whenever I have an injury I just see it as a good reason to give a fringe player some games or give a young player some experience.

I do appreciate however that I play as Arsenal and it would be much tougher to do this with a 'lesser' team, however it's part of football I'm afraid.

I'm Hereford I am as pragmatic as you as far as injuries are concerned. To me, an injured player is one less that I have to worry about keeping happy...

I'm Hereford I am as pragmatic as you as far as injuries are concerned. To me, an injured player is one less that I have to worry about keeping happy...

Agree with this most of the time, it's just a pain when it happens just as I get to cup finals etc. All part of the fun I suppose

Archived