Regens on FMH2008

Guest Partizan--Badger

Guest Partizan--Badger

Can anyone help me with a small question on regens in FMH08? I was just wondering if when a player retires he is replaced with an exact replica (only younger!)of himself, so he is from the same country, same position, same ability etc as the player he replaced, or if a new player is generated totally at random? I like signing players from small countries like Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein, Malta, San Marino and Andorra but there aren't any. I'm on season 6 now and I still haven't came across any either!

Guest Partizan--Badger

Can anyone help me with a small question on regens in FMH08? I was just wondering if when a player retires he is replaced with an exact replica (only younger!)of himself, so he is from the same country, same position, same ability etc as the player he replaced, or if a new player is generated totally at random? I like signing players from small countries like Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein, Malta, San Marino and Andorra but there aren't any. I'm on season 6 now and I still haven't came across any either!

I think it does happen sometimes, i'm sure of it. On 07 and 08 i've bought regens who im sure where regens of real players.

For example

Berbatov retired and in august a Bulgarian player called Tsvetan Dimitrov (name gives it away) appeared and of course i snapped him up at 17. In his debut season he had an average rating of 8.68, one of the highest i've had. He also averaged a goal a game over 30 - 40 games. It can't be just coincidence.

Also in FMH 07 I was sure i had Thierry Henry's regen, he was called Thomas Michel and also appeared just after Henry retired. He had a similar impact and scored loads. He also scored 3 hat-tricks in a row for France at the World cup(Im not joking) but again surely not just a coincidence?

To answer your question though i don't think that everyone comes back, but i think a select few do.

Antone else come across someone they were sure was a real player regen?

Archived