Has anyone ever played in Turkey.

Can someone explain the foreign rules in Turkey?

I hear you can only play a certain number of foreigners per game, but people from the Turkish countries can play. Is this true and what are the Turkish countries?

Can anyone recommend a fun team to go in Turkey, and recommend what Nations to load?

Can someone explain the foreign rules in Turkey?

I hear you can only play a certain number of foreigners per game, but people from the Turkish countries can play. Is this true and what are the Turkish countries?

Can anyone recommend a fun team to go in Turkey, and recommend what Nations to load?

my most enjoyable game from the last couple of years has been in the turkish league. i choose trabzonspor, the only big team not from istanbul, great fun.

id load brazil, argentina, the main european ones and the romanian league, russia, ukraine. depends how many leagues you can load ?

The 10 foreigners rule is for 2 seasons, after that it's back to 8.

Also 1 U-23 Turk has to be in the match squad, it doesn't matter whether he plays or not.

Pick Trabzonspor or Bursaspor if you want to have an outside chance to championship, but Fenerbahçe is pretty good in the game, you have to be even better.

Archived