Just an idea for future FM's

OK so at this moment in time we have the option to pick our reputation which works well.

Another thing that you can do when starting new games is pick profiles you have created from past saves however, none of your stats are imported into the new save.

See where im going with this?

Ok my idea is it would be good if you could create your manager on your first save and all the stats from that save is imported to any other save you create using that profile, for example, reputation, competitions won, win ration, hall of fame stats etc...

In this case your reputation for new profiles would always be as low as possible and his raises through different saves you have played and what you have achieved.

So picture it you have had a great 20 year save game and had great achievements with bloggs FC and when you start a new save the first news item you get is not to say some unknown rookie or ex-international superstar has taken over the club that no-one knows about. Instead your past achievements, or not in some cases, are aired for all to see.

It would add an element to new saves that you could take past save success with you and not feel like your starting from the bottom again. Unless you wanted to of course in which case you start a new profile.

Obviously their would need to be some kind of work around for it to work but i think it would be a nice touch.

What do you think?

I don't see it working, a new save means your back in 2010 and you are unknown, no reputation, no nothing...

I would however like FM to let me pick my favourite clubs and staff as the game goes on, i have no idea why the game doesn't let me, i've had players i've taken to 3 or 4 clubs and they've never appeared in favoured personnel, likewise i have loved my time at say Burton but again they aren't my favourite club....

Archived