How do i upgrade my training facilitys?

morebs.jpg

Ok its end of season 2013, i have been trying to upgrade my training facilitys for some time now. On the last day of the seaon the board drops 10 million on undersoil heating, which was the clubs ENTIRE bank balance and then cancelled the upgrades for the second time. Now i know im not the only person to encounter this but i am asking SI and the comunity if somebody can explain to me how to upgrade my training facilitys in this game. If it is infact impossible to or simply too difficult for the player to manage then can we expect this to be fixed, surely a hotfix is in order? i mean training.. football game.. fairly integral part of managing a team i feel.

I asked my board to improve boht youth and training facilities, they agreed and it would be complete at the start of the next season. A month before it was due to be finished my board chose to cancel them both in order to......improve the youth and training facilities :confused: Luckily the upgrade didn't take too much longer then it was originally meant to be finished, maybe 3/4months extra.

normally if you have money in the bank it will just depend on your board accepting the plans so to speak. they obviously thought undersoil heating was more important then your training facilities but if you keep requesting with a sizable bank balance eventually it should upgrade. just got to keep requesting and hoping. what i found is asking just after the end of the season, or a few weeks before, once final tv and league money has come in, request upgrade and will hopefully be granted in time to start the following season. seems to work for me. when i let it drag all season always gets cancelled at the end for lack of funds.

I started as FC United and made it all the way to the Premier League before an upgrade actually went through. Because FCU has such a large fan base to start compared to their league position, I had millions in the bank even when I was only in the BSP. The board would agree that an upgrade was needed then they'd cancel it at the end even though I was basically loaded with money. Even the upgrades in the Championship got cancelled even though they did so at the end of the year and I had already won promotion to the EPL (and was financially secure with plenty in the bank).

I'm in the EPL and I still have training facilities appropriate for the BSN.

Well i must admit i am disapointed. Only 1 reply? none of you forum FM experts got anything to offer? Am i going to be stuck with 3 star facilitys for the rest of the game?

eeeazzzyyy tiger...anways why dont you try make money then. an easy way is pre season where you can look for the bigger clubs to come and see what you make from them. Sell players and win competitons can be my only advice. Im sure you wont be stuck on 3 star facilities all save. It takes time..

just got the same problem for the first time.

i constantly upgrade all my facilities and have done so on every patch up to the new one. everything was at the highest when i installed 11.3.

then i got a message from the board saying that due to technological advancements my youth facilities were now old fashioned and they were going to upgrade them.

so it went into planning, which then said completed on the info screen, but 3 months later nothing has happened and my facilities are still below par.

i have plenty of money in the bank and have never had this problem before, and if it just stays stuck forever then i lose an integral part of my game.

i will leave it for a while (no other options) and hope that eventually the board sort it out but if not then i could well be stuffed.

eeeazzzyyy tiger...anways why dont you try make money then. an easy way is pre season where you can look for the bigger clubs to come and see what you make from them. Sell players and win competitons can be my only advice. Im sure you wont be stuck on 3 star facilities all save. It takes time..

hehehe... i was hoping some muppet would pop up and tell me it was self inflicted or my tactics or something. Fact is im not even allowed to ask again atm "because this option has been used recently" so its not like i can even pick the time i ask unless im willing to wait out an entire season before trying agaian. That will bump waiting time up to what?.. 3 1/2 seasons? How did this get past the testers? were there any testers? why isnt it being fixed along with the multitude of other issues that plague 2011. Truth is i dont really care anymore, the game is too broken to waste my time on and its ceased to be fun to play.

just got the same problem for the first time.

i constantly upgrade all my facilities and have done so on every patch up to the new one. everything was at the highest when i installed 11.3.

then i got a message from the board saying that due to technological advancements my youth facilities were now old fashioned and they were going to upgrade them.

so it went into planning, which then said completed on the info screen, but 3 months later nothing has happened and my facilities are still below par.

i have plenty of money in the bank and have never had this problem before, and if it just stays stuck forever then i lose an integral part of my game.

i will leave it for a while (no other options) and hope that eventually the board sort it out but if not then i could well be stuffed.

I actually have the same problem. Training facilities were supposed to be completed on 27/6/2016. It in now 27/12/2016. The bar is completely filled, but it still says planning on the left hand side.

Archived