England 'C'

There's an England 'C' team? Who's in their latest squad, Anton Ferdinand and Kevin Phillips?

In fact, I don't recall the last time there was a 'B' team. The last one I remember was the squad that Chris Sutton was selected for, and we all know how that turned out...

There's an England 'C' team? Who's in their latest squad, Anton Ferdinand and Kevin Phillips?

In fact, I don't recall the last time there was a 'B' team. The last one I remember was the squad that Chris Sutton was selected for, and we all know how that turned out...

The 'C' team is the England team for non-league players :D

Problem is who they'd play, it's all a bit wishy washy. Criteria for selection varies from nation to nation, in Scotland (we were opposition for most of 00s) it ended up being a Highland league / East of Scotland League select, ignoring part-time players in the Scottish League and the other major part-time leagues.

In the end it was disbanded.

We do have another Select though which is for the Junior FA, an ancient offshoot of the SFA, and they play Northern Ireland's 2nd Division select, the Eire Junior FA and Isle of Man every second year.

In short, yeah having the ability to make selects, even with xml, would be good.

Archived