Quality of Newgens

Yes, better facilities (Youth recruitment and youth facilities especially) will increase the probability you will get higher quality newgens through your club.

also no matter how good the facilities are you will still get poor players coming through too

Thanks guys. I was thinking about this when loading up a new game. Going to go through the game and look for the best youth facilities in each leagues and will load the teams with the best facilities using a ddt file. Last few games I played the majority of newgens coming through were terrible.

Last few games I played the majority of newgens coming through were terrible.

I know the feeling i'm in the Finnish League with avg facilities and I usually only get 1 player that my be good enough for back-up but nothing higher so i'm trying to get the board to increase the facilities but they wont budge

I know the feeling i'm in the Finnish League with avg facilities and I usually only get 1 player that my be good enough for back-up but nothing higher so i'm trying to get the board to increase the facilities but they wont budge

I can't even get back ups with my facilities at good lol.

Just thought I would share what I found on the teams with the best youth facilities. The numbers in brackets are the media predictions.

State of the Art Facilities

Brazil – Cruzeiro (5th), Gremio (8th), Internacional (2nd), Santos (9th)

France – Auxerre (6th), Stade Rennais (8th)

Spain – Barcelona (1st)

Excellent Youth Facilities

Argentina - Argentinos (12th), Banfield (7th), Boca Juniors (1st), Independiente (6th), Lanus (10th), Newells (8th), Racing (9th), River Plate (2nd), Velez (3rd), Estudiantes (4th), San Lorenzo (5th)

Brazil – Atletico Mineiro (7th), Corinthians (5th), Flamengo (3rd), Fluminense (10th), Gremio (8th), Internacional (2nd), Palmeiras (6th), Sao Paulo (1st), Vasco (12th), Vitoria (16th)

Croatia – Dinamo (1st), Varazdin (13th)

Czech Republic – Banik Ostrava (3rd), Slavia Prague (6th), Sparta Prague (1st)

Denmark – Lyngby (9th)

France – FC Sochaux-Montbeliard (17th), Bordeaux (3rd), Montpellier (7th), Olmpique Lyonnais, PSG (9th), RC Lens (11th)

Germany – Borussia Dortmund (7th), FC Bayern (1st), Freiburg (17th), Gladbach (12th), Hoffenheim (8th), Koln (13th), Bayern Leverkusen (4th), Stuttgart (6th)

Holland – Ajax (1st), Feyenoord (4th), PSV (2nd)

Italy – AC Milan (2nd), Inter Milan (1st), Juventus (4th), Roma (3rd), Sampdoria (5th)

Mexico – Atlas (10th), Pumas (6th)

Portugal – Benfica (2nd), Braga (4th), Porto (1st), Sporting (3rd), Vit Guimaraes (6th)

Spain – Atletico Madrid (5th), Athletic Bilbao (9th), Espanyol (11th), Real Madrid (2nd), Real Sociedad (18th), Racing (15th), Sevilla (4th), Sporting (16th), Zaragoza (14th)

South Africa – Bidvest (11th), Golden Arrows (12th)

Uruguay – Danubio (5th), Defensor Sporting (3rd)

USA – Chivas (3rd), DC United (5th), Red Bulls (6th)

I've not completed the list but can do if there is any interest.

In my saves, since the release of patch 11.3, the quality of the newgens have decresed comparatively to the newgens from patch 11.2.1

Their initial statistics are lower (in all 3 categories) ando also the values of PA are lower. Iin patch 11.2.1 it was normal to have newgens with PA above 190, and with patch 11.3 i'm in season 3 and zero newgens with PA above 190. (i check the PA with fmrte).

Anyone notice this?

Archived