Come back from 3-1 deficit to tie 4-4 on road..fans disappointed

0fm4-4draw.jpg

The fans reaction doesnt seem realistic to me. I went down 3-1...came back to score 3 2nd half goals but conceded a late corner..on the road. They should be happy with a great comeback and a point on the road. My fans are as whiny and spoiled as Man U or Liverpoo fans.

The fans reaction doesnt seem realistic to me. I went down 3-1...came back to score 3 2nd half goals but conceded a late corner..on the road. They should be happy with a great comeback and a point on the road. My fans are as whiny and spoiled as Man U or Liverpoo fans.

Any need for the childish and pointless dig at Man United and Liverpool fans?

0fm4-4draw.jpg

Fans will always be sad if you get a late equalizer just as they are always happy if you score a late equalizer.

The problem is that the fans reaction never factors in what happened before that equalizer and the reaction will be very predictable.

Any need for the childish and pointless dig at Man United and Liverpool fans?

Is there ever a bad time for a childish dig at ManU or Liverpool fans? Especially with their whining when things dont go their way? Or with death threats made by Liverpool fans against anyone who opposes them?

Fans will always be sad if you get a late equalizer just as they are always happy if you score a late equalizer.

The problem is that the fans reaction never factors in what happened before that equalizer and the reaction will be very predictable.

Well said. It was only my fifth or sixth match after promotion too.

Is there ever a bad time for a childish dig at ManU or Liverpool fans? Especially with their whining when things dont go their way? Or with death threats made by Liverpool fans against anyone who opposes them?

Right, you're categorising all Man Utd an Liverpool fans incorrectly, using hyperbole, and being a general moron. Good to know. Weren't you the guy who whined endlessly about the way the Liverpool debt was dealt with ages ago, despite everyone proving you wrong? Seems you've got previous for being a vapid oxygen thief.

Right, you're categorising all Man Utd an Liverpool fans incorrectly, using hyperbole, and being a general moron. Good to know. Weren't you the guy who whined endlessly about the way the Liverpool debt was dealt with ages ago, despite everyone proving you wrong? Seems you've got previous for being a vapid oxygen thief.

The Liverpool debt is only dealt with in the sense that the new owners can choose to ignore it and write it off as a loss or they can still take it out of the club.

0fm4-4draw.jpg

Don't show this screenshot, show the confidence bar. I bet it'll be 46% or something like that, i.e the fans were just a little downhearted because you pulled off a great escape, and then buggered it up at the last moment - that tends to leave a sour taste in the mouth.

You were proven wrong at the time. Not going into it again.

Im wasnt proven wrong. The assumed the debt and paid it off with their personal funds. They now own the team. They can repay themselves by taking a slice of the pie or they can ignore it all. Its up to them. We will see how much loss they are willing to take in the next few years.

Don't show this screenshot, show the confidence bar. I bet it'll be 46% or something like that, i.e the fans were just a little downhearted because you pulled off a great escape, and then buggered it up at the last moment - that tends to leave a sour taste in the mouth.

You are right..41%. Won three promotions though and Im well under budget. Thats gratitude.

You are right..41%. Won three promotions though and Im well under budget. Thats gratitude.

yeah but its just that one game, think about it from your own point of view being at the game, and your team does so well to get 4-3 infront only to lose a last minute goal, your going to be gutted right after the game, even if you did very well to get to that score in the first place.

yeah but its just that one game, think about it from your own point of view being at the game, and your team does so well to get 4-3 infront only to lose a last minute goal, your going to be gutted right after the game, even if you did very well to get to that score in the first place.

Wise reply. I didnt think of it that way. But I agree with you 100%.

Archived