Does MAX youth set up make more and better youngsters?

the reason i ask is i have an edited game going with Nottm Forest. maxed all the team set up, Training Facilities 20, Youth Facilities 20 and Youth Recruitment 20

i also swapped forest with WBA and im playing in the prem in my first season.........:)

in 2010/11: i got to the SF of the league cup.... got the the QF of the FA cup and finished 10th in the league..... pretty god damn good.

so i was looking forward the new season and the new intake of WORLD CLASS kids that i will be getting.......and i just looked at them and out of all of the intake.....only one is regarded as a top youngster.

a 15 year old lad named Dan Longford. who my Ass Man says could be the the best of his generation.....fare enough, it looks good for him but its 1 player form the greatest youth setup in the world !!!!!

A new Messi doesn't come through the Barca academy every year, he comes along once a generation.

You'll probably get some years where you'll have 1 or maybe 2 top youngsters, some years where you'll get a couple of decent to good youngsters, and some years where you'll just get absolute rubbish. That's just the way it is mate.

its not the fact tat i only got 1 wonder kid. its the fact the he is the only one that has talent .the rest of the crop are ......CRAP....... forwards with finishing of 2, Defenders with marking of 3 etc ....

the thing is many moons ago i remember a good game i had with forest in FM10 or FM 09 and without any editing i got a pretty good young players out of them

I think the population of town or city where the stadium is located also is a factor because you are probably going a lot more world class players if the population is 200,000,000 (not that there is a place that has this population) compared to a town with a population of 10,000.

Archived