Does anyone else get far too enraged with Football Manager to the point where they wonder whether they should take a break? I'm not talking about bugs and stuff just your teams performances winding you up?

I think I get far too enraged. Maybe my expectations of my team are too high but sometimes I feel that the teamtalks aren't enough to say how mightly ****ed off I am with the team.

My Hellas Verona team, now back in Serie A in the year 2019, are doing this to me at the moment.

They often score a goal only to let one back in at their end minutes later. And they can go away to Roma, put in a stunning performance and come back from the capital with the three points, but then get a hammering from relegation rivals Reggina at home. :mad:

My have conceded to corners (and I've had them working on defend set pieces) for four games in a row and every time the player scores it says 'that was his first ever goal for...'

My living room door (which I am sitting next to) has taken quite the beating.

Bababui, you are right.

I always get into it just like real matches, tensing up when the ball is getting close to either goal and having a good laugh at an amazing lob or other stand out goal... however, I get annoyed by both stupid bugs and the occasional feelings of randomness like when half my team has a terrible (<6 ratings) against opponents weaker then most other opposition. So annoyed I have to stop playing for a while.

I'm with you, mate! It could be really frustrating sometimes.

Sometimes it's better to just turn my back to the PC, take a little snack and calm down.

Too many times it´s like real football. When the team that we support as the chance to get to the top of the league and it loses with the worst team of the league. It´s life...

Avoid alcohol and caffeine while playing.

Take ten deep slow breathes

Take it as a sign that you should never own a gun

lol i never have alcohal while playing would ruin my save! i always have caffeine. to op i always have that i get so mad and the rage is un bareable the same goes for fifa.

Avoid alcohol and caffeine while playing.

Take ten deep slow breathes

Take it as a sign that you should never own a gun

Quality!

(anybody want to buy a gun? :p)

I never get mad at the game, my ex-wife, kids and dog will vouch for that... and tomorrow I'm going to see Elvis Presley perform live...

:)

Archived