Emirates Stadium

sorry if this has been asked but i couldnt see a thread on it, anyone know what year roughly arsenal make their stadium bigger, i'm in the year 2024, and due to a billionaire sales and few player sales have about 200m in bank, stadium getting filled out alot, yet cant ask to make it bigger still. and have been with them start of game

well thats what i thought, so i looked on fmrte to see, and it says max is like over 70,000. or summit, so thought it would, n weirdly enough on one screen on the game it says attendence 72,905 =s but under facilities says stadium holds 60,361, with that much money wld think i could ask lol

well thats what i thought, so i looked on fmrte to see, and it says max is like over 70,000. or summit, so thought it would, n weirdly enough on one screen on the game it says attendence 72,905 =s but under facilities says stadium holds 60,361, with that much money wld think i could ask lol

That +70000 will be the max crowd Arsenal could attract at this time, this value along with average attendance can both be higher than stadium capacity.

Heh, so Arsenal moved out of a wonderful but small old stadium they couldn't expand...into a new stadium they couldn't expand. :S

it was because of local transport links and infrastructure - this was the reason the 80,000 seater stadium they originally planned got chopped down to 60,000

Archived