My Best Result Ever

malivargentinasplitview.th.png

This is a bit of a bragging thread but also a bit of a how lucky was I thread. Argentina have a world class team and we were 9-2 underdogs and the Argentinian media rubbished our chances, is there anyway I can tell the Argentinian media to get lost lol.

Impressive, but damn you for using a .png when I'm in the middle of downloading, took about a week to come up lol. It's only so impressive if Mali haven't had a batch of super regens come through recently though :p Ghana have had an extreme amount on one of my saves, a good 6/7 world class players come through by 2020 lol.

Bet you were raging when Higuain scored in 120 (+1) lol.

Very nice achievement btw.

There were swear words thrown around and the ranting sentence of "Damn this F**king game all to hell, we have no f**king chance to win on f**king penalties."

Lost to Italy, went 2-0 up against the run of play but they came back scoring the winner in the 81st minute they had 66 percent possession and 26 shots to 9. We got dominated but nearly made it stupid defenders.

Nice!

My best was against Real Madrid in the World Club Championship managing Brisbane Roar. Thrashed the Kashima Antlers 4-1 in the first match then had to face them. They tore my defense to shreads a couple of times, but couldn't shoot to save themselves. We got a penalty in the first half to go 1-0 and looked the better side until half time. We went 2 up shortly after the break and then it and Madrid just went nuts. They had about 15-20 shots off target by the end of the match... Somehow they didn't take any chances and we won 2-0!

Went on to win the World Club Championship against Pumas 5-4 a.e.t! The captain Luke DeVere scoring the winning in the 117th minute!

Nice!

My best was against Real Madrid in the World Club Championship managing Brisbane Roar. Thrashed the Kashima Antlers 4-1 in the first match then had to face them. They tore my defense to shreads a couple of times, but couldn't shoot to save themselves. We got a penalty in the first half to go 1-0 and looked the better side until half time. We went 2 up shortly after the break and then it and Madrid just went nuts. They had about 15-20 shots off target by the end of the match... Somehow they didn't take any chances and we won 2-0!

Went on to win the World Club Championship against Pumas 5-4 a.e.t! The captain Luke DeVere scoring the winning in the 117th minute!

That is even more impressive than my result, well done dude.

Archived