Can't start a new game ?!?!?! HELP!!!!!!!!

So i removed the graphics. problem was still there. then i realised i hadnt really taken notice of this 'football manager 2011 11.3.0f178533 is not responding'. so i googled it and it told me to delete the cache and setting files in the appdata folder. so i did that. no dice still. im stumped. can anyone help?

Mine always says it's not responding while its starting a new game but if I just leave it, it will create the new game and move onto the add manager screen after a while. I think it's to do with windows 7, just try leaving it run for a while rather than closing it.

Mine always says it's not responding while its starting a new game but if I just leave it, it will create the new game and move onto the add manager screen after a while. I think it's to do with windows 7, just try leaving it run for a while rather than closing it.

Was going to suggest this, start the new game and just leave it for a while and find something else to do, then come back to it and see if it's done.

if this works im going to feel like one mighty large idiot.

This happens to me every time I only have a few leagues running and a very powerfull machine and yet I have to go make coffee whenever I start a new game.

is there anybody out there?

Put more exclamation marks and question marks, then maybe they'll notice you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! :D

How many league are you running? Have you tried just running one league to see if that loads, with minimum databases etc?

• Administrators

@The Stallion; how good is your computer. I could be simply that you are loading a lot of leagues with a computer running close to minimum specs.

I used do it a lot with FM2005 when all I had was a 667MHz Pentium 3. Would start a game go to the shop cook dinner, and come back two hours later and it still not finished.

Archived