Which Feeder club is better

my board has given me 3 options .. 2 clubs from japan .. ( 1.31 m and 678k annual payments ) and a third from S.Korea (120 k annual fee)

i have a S.Korean player in my team - park , but i had read that the one with a higher fee generates more revenue ..

which club would be a better option

- all 3 have a continental reputation ..

my board has given me 3 options .. 2 clubs from japan .. ( 1.31 m and 678k annual payments ) and a third from S.Korea (120 k annual fee)

i have a S.Korean player in my team - park , but i had read that the one with a higher fee generates more revenue ..

which club would be a better option

- all 3 have a continental reputation ..

South Korean clubs are not for merchandise. The 1.31M club seems the best choice.

I hardly see any revenue generated from signing big names for shirt sale or Asian player for the same purpose. But for a merchandise feeder, it's fairly obvious, at least a few hundred k each month. Wining trophies will even generate more revenue.

I still wonder though that the merchandising income never get subtract by its raw material costs? Can you make a shirt out of the air?

Also, American clubs shouldn't be generating that much money. Most of Americans don't care about "soccer" anyway. There was only a small boost when Beckham arrived but that's all about it.

I doubt if the official store in front of Depot Stadium can generate that much more revenue than the one in front of Stamfort Bridge. icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived