Adam's "crawl" to the Premier League!

Hello fellow FMHers!

I started a game at Crawley Town last night with a view to bringing them to the EPL. The purpose of this thread is to keep an updated log of my progress throughout my career - there are a fair few threads like this already.

I've had a save at Crawley before and absolutely smashed the league so I set my expectations to "Winners" and after tinkering about, my initial budgets are:

Transfer: £375k

Wage: £25k

Current wage total: £21k

Whilst that's not ideal, I know that for a BSP team it's more than enough.

Now to the team. I started on the Feb 2011 database and have sold no players.

Transfers in: Graeme Owens (AM RL, Free, £2k p/w), Ben Pringle (M RLC, Loan from Derby, End of Season, £1.2k p/w) and Danny Ventre (D/DM RLC, £8k from Sligo Rovers, £1.2k p/w)

Pretty decent acquisitions - scout reports have them at the best in the squad in their respective positions and they're still young so will be useful for a fair few seasons. They will be new additions to the first team and I will look to get rid of some players in January after I get a good feel for the team.

I haven't played any games yet as I'm thoroughly scouting manually for an experienced forward to give good cover for Tubbs/Brodie. Will give the next update at the end of the January transfer window ;)

Thanks for reading!

I'm on a similar road from League 2 with Crewe Alexandra except its not really a crawl its an express train. I won two premotions back to back from League 2 to The Championship. I could have gotten Premoted in my first season in the Championship but decided to hold back and " throw " my premotion play off game to try and keep some kind of realism. I have been selling all my players to whoever is interested and not paying over 100k for a player. I had Graeme Owens on loan for a season he was good.

Archived