Need advice on setting future transfers- Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle etc

Ok so here's the deal;

I want to start a Liverpool save, except with the Torres transfer set to January. Then i will make offers for Carroll and Suarez in the transfer window, using the price they went for in real life as a guideline. So, i did a test run of this;

I went into the editor and set Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle's finances back to the 11.2 database files, as they were pre-transfers, and put Carroll, Suarez and Torres back to their original clubs, editing their contracts and so on back to their previous club deals. I even reverted Carrolls reputation back to his 11.2 standing.

Now, i started a game and went on holiday untill January. I see that Torres goes to Chelsea, for £50m. Then i see that Liverpool have given me £30mill to spend. So i bid for Carroll, £25 mill upfront and the the remaining £10mill in installments. I even put in a bloody 25% sell on fee, as in real life. This just about get's accepted by Ashley, because i reverted the clubs original finances back. However, the club give me NONE of the Torres money to spend on the £22million Suarez, as Henry quite clearly did IRL.

My question is, how do i remedy this so it reflects the real life situation? Is FMRTE my only friend here? I'm not too keen on setting AC and Suarez to future transfers, as this may possibly affect the way they play for their current clubs.

Archived